✞✞𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✞✞

𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃V𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽

V𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽

Dayvon released a breath as Misharron coughed sitting up, "good because i thought you was dead" he mumbled shaking his head, standing up he folded his arms across his bare chest looking down at her on the floor.

Spitting the water out her mouth Misharron looked up at him with a mug on her face, "dumb bitch" she grumbled standing up, before Dayvon could react she punched him across his face making him stumbled back falling onto the ground, "i'm not helping you with shit" she said loudly pointing her finger in his face, holding onto his jaw Dayvon frowned, "why, i didn't do shit to you"? He said angrily returning to his feet.

Misharron eyes slightly widen as she began to laugh, "bitch you was going and leave me to die"! She yelled shoving him, Dayvon backed away, "stop fucking putting yo hands on me" he mumbled walking away, "no, because i was going to help you, with what, i don't even fucking know, and now i don't know where the fuck i am, i'm hungry and almost died because you was to fucking stupid"! She continued to yell making him stop.

"I'm stupid"? He asked her pointing to himself, Misharron nodded, "yeah, that's what i said dumbass", "you so fucking self centered, i asked you for help and i also gave you a chance to go back fucking home to Malcom ole scary ass, but you said no, that's why the fuck we here right now" he ranted walking towards her.

"Try putting yoself in my fucking shoes, i don't know what the fuck is up with me, i really don't even know if i'm dead, because as far as i could remember i wasn't even in the church, i just woke up one morning and didn't know what then fuck was up anymore, and after yearsss i finally found a way to get in contact with someone who isn't dead and she just had to be a mean, self centered bitch, but that's cool tho' i been alone so ion' need yo rude ass" After he got everything of his chest, Dayvon slipped on his shirt before he walked away completely,  leaving her shocked.

"I didn't do shit to his ass" Misharron sucked her teeth before walking away in the opposite direction.

Dayvon felt his eyes fill with tears as he walked along the forest unknown of his wear bouts, sniffling her groaned whipping his eyes.

He didn't like the thought of going all back to not having anyone, but he also didn't like Misharron attitude at the moment, should have left her to die he thought fisting his hands at his side, "now what the fuck imma d-", Dayvon was cut of by someone running into his shoulder, quickly turning around he looked at the girl rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry" The girl gave him a small smile about to walk away, quickly grabbing onto her hand Dayvon gave her a confused look, "you can see me"? He asked still holding onto her hand, "i'm not suppose to"? She asked chuckling, "no, no, no, that is good, i mean yeah of course you're suppose to see me" he said smiling.

"Okay, well.....it was nice meeting you" She said walking away, Dayvon quickly followed behind her, "do you know how to get the fuck outta' this forest"? He asked smiling, "yeah, i exercise here everyday" she nodded chuckling, "I've never seen you here before tho" she scrunched up her face shaking her head, Dayvon cleared his throat, "i got lost" he mumbled making her laugh.

"Oh, well good thing i saw you" she smiled.

ᵐⁱˢʰᵃʳʳᵒⁿ ʲᵉʳᵐᵉⁱˢʰᵃ ᵃˡˡᵉⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ:-17 ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵒˡᵈ-

-17 ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵒˡᵈ-

"Ughhh"! Misharron groaned stepping into a pile of dirt, the buzzing mosquitoes by her ears made her quickly raise her hand swapping them away, "where the fuck am I"? She huffed, it was now past midnight and she didn't know where she was, tears began to roll down her cheeks as she realized she only walked past the same three she did two minutes ago, "nooo, i just wanna go home" She cried sitting on the nearby log tucking her feet up to her chest.

Misharron rolled her eyes as Dayvon came to her head again, "that dumbass bitch" she scoffed rolling her eyes again, hearing light footsteps behind her Misharron quickly jumped to her feet turning around.

"Imma' take you home, c'mon" Dayvon said confusing her, "how did you know where i was, and how the fuck did you take a shower"? She questioned examining him, "not yo business, lets go before i leave you again" he said turning his back walking away, of course Misharron quickly followed behind him seeing she didn't want to stay in that forest any longer, folding her arms across her chest Misharron scoffed, "what"? Dayvon asked as he glanced at her.

Ignoring him Misharron kept her mouth shut, a few minutes passed before they came across a series of lights making her smile, "finally" She said smiling.

"Goodbye" Dayvon Waved about to walk away, Misharron scrunched up her face, "where you going"? She mumbled, Smirking Dayvon turned to her, "home, prolly check up on my paren-", "You're parents"? Misharron asked giving him a confused look.

"Yeah"

"If you need my help or anythimg lemme know, y'know since they can't see you and shit, if you want me to like.....ion' know carry a message asum" She said smiling, Dayvon looked at her for a couple seconds before laughing, "i really don't need yo help anymore forreal" he waved her of, "okay then, well good luck talking to them" she said before walking away.

"That not gonna' be hard anyways, they can see me, just like everybody else" he said shrugging, Misharron chuckled, "they can see you, i think you're going crazy, you're dead remember" She said laughing, "no, i'm serious, people can see me" he smiled before walking towards a group of boys, Misharron watched as he spoke to all of them making her more confused.

"Ion even wanna know, Dayvon" She mumbled, "Shi ion give a fuck-", "okay, but what are you going to do when people start questioning how the dead boy showed back up alive"? She asked beginning to walk, Dayvon followed her, "the last time they saw me i was five" he shrugged.

"And you don't care to know how or why people can suddenly see you"? She said looking at him crazy, "nah, i just glad"

Vote/comment/follow/enjoyyy❣️

Vote (40+😌 bc yall be reading and not voting its anoying

And comment to foos😒