✞︎✞︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗✞︎✞︎

NEW FORMAT IT IS!

ᵐⁱˢʰᵃʳʳᵒⁿ ʲᵉʳᵐᵉⁱˢʰᵃ ᵃˡˡᵉⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ:-17 ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵒˡᵈ-

-17 ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵒˡᵈ-

"oops" Dayvon shrugged nonchalantly as he threw Misharron's phone on the floor, she quickly looked up from the books she had placed out in front of her, she was currently trying to focus on doing her homework which was very difficult seeing every time she got somewhere Dayvon would do something to annoy her.

Misharron took a deep breath, she had been doing the same thing she had been doing for he past days, ignoring him and blocking him out the best she could, she couldn't hear him or see him but she wasn't quit out of the woods seeing every time he either breathed to loud or moved around her room she would hear him, she didn't know why but she did want it to stop.

"Uh Von"? She mumbled glancing through out the room as she squinted her eyes, Dayvon rolled his eyes as he took a seat next to her, "boo" he said lowly in her ear causing Misharron to jump up from the bed as she screamed loudly out of fear.

"Why the fuck would you do that"!? She yelled loudly causing him to smack his lips, "aww look you can see me now" he smiled before rolling his eyes, "you really thought you could fully block me out, i'm dead and were having a conversation, trust me you stuck".

"where yo' parents"? Dayvon questioned laying back on her bed, "i don't know, they left three hours ago" she answered shrugging, Dayvon nodded, "yo parents weird as fuck, i remember when i was like four yo daddy babysat me and ever since i had this damn pain in my neck, couldn't move for days, that's why my parents said i needed to go to a church" Dayvon said, Misharron took in everything he said frowning.

"I got a pain in my neck" she mumbled, "i don't give a fuck, i need yo help" Dayvon said waving her off, "i'm not helping you if you gonna disrespect me" Misharron laughed, "hmm, did you forget i'm dead, and i can really use a permanent friend on this side, don't tempt me" he said as he pulled gun from his waist.

Misharron smacked her lips, "i have known you for a little over two weeks and you are the most annoying person i know" she said sitting at the edge of the bed, she knew he wasn't going to shoot her but she was still being cautions.

Getting back to her books Misharron placed the bottom of her pen in her mouth making Dayvon smack his lips, placing the gun on her nightstand he stood up making his way over to her, he snatched the pen out of Misharron's mouth making her frown, "i- never mind" she blew out a breath.

"i need yo help" he placed the books behind her back sitting beside her at the edge of the bed, "what"? Misharron answered rolling her eyes, before he could answer she raised her hand closing her eyes, Dayvon quickly realised what she was doing making him frown.

"wait, wait, Asian no"! He yelled stomping his foot, "i just wanna slap the shit out of you" he grumbled before pushing her back by her shoulder, "oh wait i can still touch you, bet".

"ASIAN"! heard Patrice Misharron stood up, "um Dayvon where ever you are, please hide you're gun" she said quickly before leaving the room, "HiDe Yo GuN dAYvOn, Be A bItCh AnD dO wHaT i SaY" he mocked placing the gun back on his waist.

He followed her out the room, seeing she was talking to both her parents, smirking Dayvon stood behind her placing his hands on her waist causing her to tense up, "bitch, if you don't move" Misharron yelled shoving him away, "um Asian, who are you talking to"? Patrice asked giving her a wired look.

"I- it was a fly, go head" she rolled her eyes turning back to them, squinting his eyes Malcom looked behind her before his eyes widen, he watched as Dayvon took the gun from his waist placing it to Misharron head, "count backwards from ten else imma shoot" he whispered making her frown.

Misharron ignored him causing Dayvon to shrug, he placed his finger on the trigger, "i said count Asian" he laughed looking at her face, Malcom felt his heart rate start to speed up as he looked at the two with confusion.

"Misharron do you know someone name Dayvon Bennett"? He question causing both of them to snap they head in his direction, Misharron cleared her throat, "uh no" she mumbled shaking her head.

"Okay" was the last thing Malcom said before he walked away making his way to his painting room.

A confused Patrice slowly following behind, "he can see me" Dayvon mumbled placing the gun back on his waist, "what, no he can't" Misharron shook her head, "c'mon, lets go" Dayvon grabbed a hold of her hand dragging her to the front door, "what, why"? Misharron asked confused, "because i said so, now c'mon" Dayvon said angrily as he continued to drag her out the room.

The entire outside was dark since it was '11:01'pm causing it to be hard for them to see, "um let me go, i'm not coming anywhere with you" Misharron argued trying to pull her hand from his grasp, "nope" Dayvon ignored Her dragging her along

vote/comment/follow/enjoy😤💕

i did NOT KNOW how to end this BORING ass chapter so yeah😩😒