✞︎✞︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✞︎✞︎

𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽

𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽

Dayvon sighed as he hurriedly made his way trough the crowds of people, spotting Misharron out of the loud crowds he released a breath, "excuse me"? He mumbled as he tried to get past a woman standing in front of him, of course she couldn't she him prompting him to roll his eyes, "dumb bitch" he groaned walking past her.

"Misharron"! He yelled loudly as he tried waving her over to him, finally catching her attention Dayvon smiled as Misharron stood up beginning to make her way over to him only to be stopped by her mother.

"where are you going"? She question frowning, "Von" She answered rolling her eyes, "who"?

Huffing Misharron told her "ma just give me a minute, imma be right back" she mumbled as she took her hand from Patrice grip, "oh, be safe"! She yelled after her.

"yeah" Misharron grumbled as she slowly made her way away from them over to Dayvon.

"i been calling you the entire day" she said once she was standing in front of him, "Misharron-".

"No, because i was worried about you, and even though I've only met you like, three days ago i was still worried-" "Mishar-" before Dayvon could finish she placed her hand in his face.

"Um, when i'm finished ranting you can go on but as of now, never in you're life again-"

"Misharron"! He yelled making her frown, "why are you yelling"? She asked pouting, "please look at the people around you" he mumbled making her do exactly that, Misharron scrunched up her face seeing the way everyone was looking at her, "why are they looking at me like i'm crazy"? She asked.

Even her own parents were giving her weird looks, "they is a lot of reason, for one, you're talking and yelling to yourself in the middle of a cemetery" he gave her a small smile, "what, but i'm talking to you, it's y'alls the crazy ones, looking at me crazy" she pointed at a couple causing them to take a quick step back.

"You can't really be talking to me since i'm dead" he mumbled shrugging, Misharron squinted her eyes, "what"?.

"Misharron i'm dead, and i don't know how you're talking to me or seeing me-"

"Wait, slow down" She mumbled shaking her head, Dayvon groaned seeing everyone was still looking at her, "can you stop talking and just listen, these people already think you're crazy"? He asked, "oh yeah sure" she mumbled, "Misharron i said stop answering", "okay sure" she mumbled making him laugh, "you're still answering", "shit my bad" she said before groaning.

"Mane, just shut the fuck up" he laughed walking away, A couple seconds later she gave everyone a small wave before quickly following behind him.

"Wait, damn" she huffed as she tried her hardest to reach up to him, "you so damn annoying, stop talkingggg" he groaned, Misharron nodded, "So imma' talk and explain everything to you and just don't reply until were alone" he said, Nodding Misharron took her phone from her pocket sending him a quick message.

𝚃𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗- Where are we going?

𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗-Same place from last time

Once she read the message Misharron stuffed her phone back into her pocket as they made they way to the abandon building, "so, i'm juh' going to tell you the truth, i'm dead you can see me, and that's about it, when i was five my parents and aunt took me to the church because the though i needed it, and well the minute we entered the church the entire thing just blew up, everyone died, and I've been roaming this town every since" he shrugged taking a left, Misharron quietly followed behind him.

A couple minute later they arrived at the building, "is their a light anywhere, probably try walking into it-" Dayvon laughed cutting her off, "Misharron i would have walked into the damn light, ain't shit here" he groaned, "prolly you just have unfinished business" she mumbled taking a seat

"i was five, what unfinished business can we possibly have"? He laughed trying to ignore how sad he had felt, "i don't know, but i'm going back home" Misharron said as she stood up, Dayvon scrunched up his face following behind her, "wait, why"? He asked as he tried to grab a hold of her hand.

"um, this is weird Dayvon" she said avoiding eye contact, "Wait but, c'mon i happy to know i can finally talk to someone" he groaned taking both her hands in his, Misharron closed her eyes, a couple seconds later Dayvon felt himself losing all contact with her, "wait-wait what you doing"? He asked waving his hand in front her face.

"damn, i can still hear your voice" she groaned, "if i don't want to see you, i don't have to right"? She mumbled, "ion know, prolly".

"okay good, bye Dayvon" Misharron said beginning to walk away, "wait" he ran up beside her, "can you hear me"!? Dayvon yelled in her face, "ASIAN"!.

Not getting a response he sighed, "Misharron please, just, can you see me"?, "can you hear me, mane can you stop fucking playing" he said annoyed.

She kept walking making him groan, "now i'm back to this bullshit"

vote/comment/follow/enjoy

sorry for ghosting yal last night🚶‍♀️😌