✞︎✞︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✞︎✞︎

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

〘𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍
―𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
―𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝗅𝖽〙

〘𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍―𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍―𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝗅𝖽〙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗗𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤

╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤

Sitting at the edge of her bed Misharron kept her hand at the back of her neck, slowly moving her hand up and down trying to sooth the stinging sensation which ran trough her body, she had woken up two hours ago and ever since she had a unbearable...

Sitting at the edge of her bed Misharron kept her hand at the back of her neck, slowly moving her hand up and down trying to sooth the stinging sensation which ran trough her body, she had woken up two hours ago and ever since she had a unbearable pain in her neck.

She didn't know how or why, but her mother insisted that she had just slept bad, "Asian!" She heard Patrice voice from downstairs, sighing she rolled her eyes, "yeah!?" She yelled back, not getting a response Misharron stood from her bed, dropping her hand she made her way over to her bedroom door opening it.

The minute she stepped out a light was flashed in her eyes blinding her for a minute, Stepping back Misharron passed her hand over her eyes, "damn" she scrunched up her face, "who are you?" She heard a soft voice of a little girl question, "i'm the boogy man, now move" Misharron laughed before walking past the little girl.

"but i thought daddy was the boogy man?" She heard the little girl question behind her, "well, yo daddy telling tails" she shrugged as they both entered the living room.

"daddy i thought you was the boogy man!?" The girl, chelsea yelled as she laughed, running towards Malcom, he chuckled as he lifted her into his arms, "i am" he mumbled before hr began smothering her in kisses.

Misharron rolled her eyes, she didn't feel the best seeing Malcom interact with his younger daughter, her stepsister, knowing she would never have that relationship with him, she was over the entire idea of trying to build a relationship with him and it had only been one week, he wasn't putting in the effort that she wanted so she wasn't going to force an adult who knew what was right to try and be her father, she was simply going to wait out the vacation, enjoy it and leave once it was over.

"Asian, c'mon were leaving now" Patrice said as she hurried to gather a candle along with some flowers, today, ten years ago a church had been lit on fire killing over thirty people, the fire was proved to be started but no one was ever arrested for the lives lost, and so on the day the fire took place, everyone in the village would come together to celebrate the lives of the lost souls.

This year Misharron had to join seeing she was spending Christmas there, "okay, gimme a minute" she mumbled before running back to her room,

Since the night Misharron had spotted her parents out in the town at night with Dayvon, they had been talking to each other over phone calls, usually he would send her a simple, "Wassup, good morning, enjoy you're day" Message and vice verse, but she hadn't receive one today which had gotten her a little confused.

Checking her phone Misharron sighed, "still nothing, damn" she then stuffed her phone into her pocket grabbing her jacket, "Misharron!" Malcom's voice boomed loudly making her frown, "I'M COMING, damn!" She answer before making her way out her room.

We yell to much in this house she thought.

Once she had joined them outside Patrice locked the door and they all headed over to Malcom's car, which they would be using.

After everyone was buckled in, Misharron and Chelsea in the back, with the adults in the front, Malcom started the car before beginning the drive to the cemetery.

The entire ride Misharron kept her attention on her phone only to see she still had no messages, A couple minutes later the arrived to the cemetery, the entire place had been filled with people and it definitely wasn't giving of good vibes.

Going to a cemetery you wouldn't expect good vibes but the minute Misharron and her family had arrived everyone else started sharing whispers and looks leaving her to glance at her mother in confusion.

Choosing to ignore them all since her parents had did so she followed Patirce along with Malcom and chelsea to a bench where they all shared a seat, folding her arms across her chest Misharron started at the tombstone in front of her.

Scrunching up her face she sat up, "Ma, dose that say Dayvon?" She asked glancing at her mother, "doesn't matter, the program is starting, shut up" Patrice whispered waving her of, Got alot of people named Dayvon, my ass being dumb She thought as she shook her head.

Misharron felt a presence over her causing her to look up, her eyebrows drew together her face etching into a frown when she saw no one making her take a deep breath, "stop being paranoid"

"Now we will say the names of the people we have lost" The woman said as she held a candle in her hand, everyone did the same standing up prompting Misharron to do the same, "Misharron" She heard a whisper, glancing to her left she still saw no one causing her frown to become deeper.

"Cristen Morre" the lady started

"Darius Santoo"

"Jarell Scoot"

"Dayvon Bennett"

Vote/comment/follow/Enjoy

okay real question!!!! I miss Kayci yall from diffrent sides, so how would yall feel if he is Also Her bestfriend in this book?🚶‍♀️👯‍♀️

Double update-? Since ari being nice😒😌

Edit; imma add kayci in🧡🌹