🌞Chapter 47🌻

🌞🌻

Gulf lay beside Mew in bed, peering at the screen as Mew typed.

After they had moved from the rug to the bedroom, they had dozed off. When Gulf had woken up, Mew was already up and using the computer. He was looking at data on mining areas in Africa that he had purchased. He had to analyze the soil strata to see if it was possible to extract crude oil from certain mines.

Ever since they'd come to the island, Mew had been analyzing data like this while he corresponded by e-mail with a partner company in England.

Of course, the fact that the oil company was dealing with the former king of Madina was a top secret subject.

The fake business trip Mew had originally sent Gulf on was now real. This time, Gulf would be loaned to the oil company for the bidding process in order to cover for Mew.

"Have you decided which mines you want to bid on?" Gulf asked.

"More or less. But we have to hear what the other party has to say too," Mew replied.

Gulf nodded as Mew pointed to one of the maps on the screen. The oil company had named three candidate mines for initial bidding. The mine Mew was pointing at was one of them.

Gulf was sure that they would agree to the location Mew wanted, without any problems, but the hard part would be deciding on what percentage of the shares their company would receive. Gulf would probably discuss it directly with the oil company's representative when he went to England.

"Leave the negotiations to me. I'm not half bad," he said.

He pressed against Mew and Mew took him om his arns.

"I know how good a businessman you are," Mew said.

Gulf didn't feel too bad accepting the praise along with a kiss on the temple. When he'd been working in Thailand, he'd been forced to take over a number of doomed projects and had made them succeed. He fancied himself a decent businessman.

He lay his own hand over Mew's. "Mister Jongcheveevat."

Mew looked at him, surprised. "Why the formality all of a sudden?"

"The thing is..." He felt a little nervous and chose his words carefully before proceeding. "I would be honored if you chose me to be your partner both officially and privately. To have and to hold"

Mew raised an eyebrow. "I was going to."

"Mew..."

It was almost anticlimatic how easily Mew had accepted Gulf's proposal, but hearing the man say it made his heart flutter with joy.

Gulf tried to imagine his life after this, with the man would be not only his lover, but also his business partner. The path he would walk with Mew probably wasn't going to be smooth, but it would definitely be incredible. No matter what obstacles they faced, they would be able to overcome them together.

"I look forward to working with you," Gulf said in formal style.

Mew played along, bowing his head and replying, "I'm lucky to have you."

Then they caught each other's eyes and burst out laughing. They laughed and fell onto each other.

Gulf gave Mew, his lover, a kiss and his heart fluttered sweetly.

There couldn't be anything better in the entire world than kissing the only man he loved, the man who loved him back.

END