Chapter 9

It was a math class like any other. Ignoring the intense tension in the room.

Kaidou was trying to pay attention to the teacher, because he was worried the second he stopped he'd start staring at Aren.

Kuboyasu was staring at Shun, trying to figure out how on earth he had a chance.

Everyone else wanted to die.

Kuboyasu was playing around with the ideas. Maybe, there was a chance because Shun still hadn't met his soulmate, only knew who they were, and until then, he could be with whoever? No, Shun didn't seem like such a player.

Who could Shun's soulmate be? Well he did say it was a guy at some point, right? And His initials were A.K.

Were there any people he knew with the initials A.K.

Maybe it was predicting the future and Aiura Mikoto would become Aiura Kaidou? No, because Mikoto was most definitely a girl.

Wait.

Hold up.

HE HADN'T PAYED ATTENTION TO A SINGLE THING THE TEACHER HAD SAID, AND THE LESSON WAS OVER.

Kuboyasu laughed. He could ask Shun if he could study at his place, and maybe get some answers out of him in the process.

"Hey Shun, can I study at your place tonight?" He asked once the teacher had dismissed them.

Kaidou blushed beetroot red, then regained his composure. "Yes! I mea, sure, if you want to. But beware, I must go fight the dark reunion from 9 onwards. So you must leave by then."

Kuboyasu laughed. "sounds like a good deal to me."