Chapter 2

"Hey, do you know who your soulmate is yet?" Mera asked randomly one day to Kuboyasu. They were all hanging out at Saiki's (read-harassing Saiki).

Everyone tensed. Had Kuboyasu figured it out?

"Nah. I haven't really thought about it much to be honest."

Everyone relaxed as they realised Kuboyasu was an idiot. Then they tensed again because Kaidou was also an idiot and looking like he was going to cry.

"Kuboyasu has a soulmate?" asked Nendou. Kuboyasu remembered how he'd been stuck to a wall, and hadn't actually heard about it yet.

"Yeah, we asked Mikoto-chan the other day when you were on the wall." Filled in Yumehara.

"Oh right. So what do you know about them?" asked Nendou.

"Only a bit. I guess they're everything I want, and they balance me out. But also their initials are S.K." Kuboyasu replied smiling.

Nendou brightened. "Ohhhhh. Like Kaid-" He started as everyone promptly screamed at him to shut up.

Teruhashi quickly changed the subject.

"Hey Kuboyasu, when you do find your soulmate, what're you going to do?"

Kuboyasu seemed eager to fill everyone in.

"Well first I'll take them on a date, then I'll propose, we'll get married after that. Then maybe a honeymoon where do you think we should go? Italy sounds nice. Then we'll have kids, 2 kids, good number. Hopefully one girl and one boy, but I'd be fine with whatever. But all through this, I'd make sure she'll know I love her."

Kaidou squeaked. Then ran off.

Kuboyasu frowned. "Huh, maybe he has to go study". He said.

Everyone facepalmed. These guys were stupid.