Chapter 5

"Saiki! You might be my soulmate!" yelled Aren to the three boys in the class, slamming the door open.

The three boys had very different reactions.

Kaidou hid his face in his jacket.

Saiki had his annoyed face on.

Nendou was trying to stuff 5 pencils in one nostril.

"Kuboyasu you're stupid. I'm most definitely not your soulmate." Said Saiki, already bored with the conversation.

"Well you could be. I mean your initials are S.K. and you're most definitely a good friend for me." Said Kuboyasu.

"No. I asked Mikoto for my soulmate initials. She disappointedly told me they were K.T. And your initials are not K.T." Stated Saiki matter-o-factly.

Kuboyasu blankly stared. He was so dumb.

"You're not dumb because of this, Kuboyasu. You're right to assume you have to be close to someone for them to be your soulmate. But you are just generally stupid, considering you haven't figured out who your soulmate is."

After his little speech, Saiki promptly got up and left, Nendou following behind him.

Kaidou stayed behind with him.

Kuboyasu sighed. "Soulmates are tough business. I can't figure out even where to start looking for them." Then he smiled.

"Who needs a soulmate anyway. Shun, want to come over later and ride my motorbike with me? I've gotten real good at it." Kuboyasu said to his friend.

Kaidou, of course, was having a weird breakdown in his head. But he shook it off, not wanting to turn down an offer to hang out with his Aren.

"I have to meet up with a Secret Council later today. But I could surely spare some time after school. Anywhere between 4:00-7:00 sounds fine." He proclaimed hopefully.

Kuboyasu laughed at Kaidou's delusional brain. "Sounds like a plan."