𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿

it had been two days since y/n had shared her first kiss with bill, and everything was going smoothly.

the losers spent more time with each other as beverly left with her aunt in only a few days.

even though bill and y/n's relationship hadn't actually been confirmed by either of the two, there was constant teasing from their friends, especially richie who still couldn't believe it.

and that led them to today.

the group of eight sat around in bills room, y/n and bill cuddling up to each other on his bed, bev sat near ben, richie and eddie sat next to each other, mike and stan sat together, while mike glared at bill, keeping a close eye on his bestfriends 'boyfriend'.

"can someone actually tell what this surprise is?" y/n asked.

"you'll f-fi-find out soon," bill chuckled, smiling at y/n.

she rolled her eyes playfully, smiling back up at his blue eyes. they both leaned in, forgetting about everyone else in the room.

"can you not fucking make out in front of us?" richie yelled.

y/n and bill pulled apart, bill laying back against his pillow, pulling y/n with him.

"why are you jealous you're not getting any?" y/n smiled sarcastically.

the group of losers burst out into laughter, looking at richie who was flipping y/n off.

"fuck you!"

y/n adjusted her head on bills chest, smiling to herself while she recalled two days ago in her head.

'i love you too denbrough'

y/n couldn't believe it. not just confessing her feelings to bill.
she couldn't believe everything.

the whole clown situation, her getting stuck in the void, the clown nearly eating eddie, seeing brenner and if it actually was eleven, defeating a kid eating clown who stole all the missing kids.

well, at least this friendship group will stay around for a while at least, y/n thought to herself.

"what you thinking about y/n?" mike asked.

"just everything that happened..." she smiled.

everyone stayed silent, taking in the relief of realising that it was over.

the clown had disappeared for good, and they wouldn't have to worry about family or friends going missing.

"eleven would like you all," she said.

"really?" eddie answered.

"yeah, a lot to be honest."

an hour later, y/n had fell asleep in bills arms, bill slowly drifting in and out of consciousness. the others smiling at the two. well, mike look like he wanted to rip bills head off; which led to bev telling him to chill multiple times, knowing that bill wouldn't hurt y/n,. especially because y/n could break every bone in his body with one glance in his direction.