𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

an hour after the incident, the group decided to have a look at the map of derry, trying to locate where IT lived. y/n was in one of bills spare red flannels, while leaning into mike, still thinking about the events that occurred earlier.

"look, that's where guh-guh-georgie disappeared," bill pointed towards the drain, "there's the ironworks and the black spot, everywhere IT happens, it's all connected by the sewers. and they all meet up at the w-"

"the well house!" ben finished.

"it's in the house on neilbolt street," stan gulped.

"you mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" richie asked, trying to lighten the mood.

eddie gasped for air, grabbing ahold of his inhaler, richie looking over to him.

"i hate that place, it always feels like it's watching me," beverly added.

"that's where i saw it," eddie said shakily, "that's where i saw the clown."

"th-th-thats where IT lives," bill concluded.

"i can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there," stanley shuddered at the thought.

eddie suddenly shot up from his seat, "can we stop talking about this? i-i-i-i-i can barely breath! this is summer we're kids! i can barely breath! i'm gonna end up having a fucking asthma attack! and i'm not doing this!" he yelled quickly, ripping the map from the wall.

"ed's calm down," y/n said softly.

"put the map back up!" bill said. eddie shook his head quickly.

but then the projector slides started flickering, on and off. pictures of the denbrough family, pictures of bill and georgie.

mike stood up walking over to the projector, trying to fix it. "guys..." eddie had now walked away from the wall, getting closer to richie and stanley.

a picture of the denbroughs showed up. they were at some church or something, dressed in suits and dresses. the projector froze on this picture. but it zoomed in on georgie every time it flickered.

"georgie..." bill muttered, not looking away from the screen.

it suddenly, moved onto mrs. denbrough, zooming in on her face. her ginger hair blew across her face. the flickering had gotten even quicker by now. suddenly mrs. denbroughs face had disappeared, but it was replaced with IT.

the clowns face, grinning evilly at the kids. everyone stood up from their chairs, trying to get away from IT, but y/n walked over to bill, who wouldn't move and pulled him back. y/n stood in front of the seven.

"turn it off!" bev yelled.

y/n lifted her wrist and threw it to the floor. the projector 'breaking' it.

or so they thought.

the projector turned off for a few seconds. but it carried on flashing, except IT and mrs. denbrough had completely disappeared.

but then IT appeared again. it's face look as if it had been pushed against the camera that took the pictures.

the projector flickered. IT appearing and disappearing every time.