𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

the group of kids arrived at bens after about ten minutes of biking, y/n on the back of bills bike again.

ben had rushed ahead of the group, leaving the others confused, but still following ben.

when the group walked into his room, it was covered in research. all about derry's history.

"whoa!" richie exclaimed.

"cool huh?"

"no, no no! nothing cool!" richie answered.

"don't be such an ass richie!" y/n said.

bill walked over to bens desk, picking up the things on there, having a look at each of the slides.

"i know this is irrelevant ben, but do you have anything on a town called hawkins? it's in indiana..." y/n asked.

"i don't think i do, why?" he replied.

y/n shook her head, sighing.

y/n sometimes blamed herself for losing eleven. she could of said something to louise and mark to help look for eleven but it was too late; she had already left. for all y/n knows, eleven could be dead. but y/n has hope that she's out there somewhere, with people who love her as much as louise and mark.

"are you suh-sure you're okay?" bill asked y/n.

"could be better," she smiled at him, "but thanks for asking,"

bill paid attention to the group again who were talking about something to do with a well house and bloodied clothes?

"where's the well house?" bill said to ben.

"i don't know, somewhere in town i guess, why?" he answered.

bill just shook his head in response, everyone knew he was thinking about georgie, maybe there was a chance that he was still alive.

"i better go home now, my parents will be wondering where i am," y/n said, breaking the silence.

everyone nodded and mumbled a variety of 'yeah' and 'same'.

the sun shone through y/n's curtains, the light resting on her y/s/c skin. her phone was ringing, the noise echoing through her room.

she reached over to the wall, picking the phone up.

"hello?" y/n yawned.

"y/n! it's beverly, i-i-i need your help with something, meet me and the rest of the boys at my house, be as quick as you can."

"okay..." she answered unsure.

y/n was stood outside bevs apparemment, waiting for the boys to arrive.

"she just said that she needed help," bill explained to the group, walking next to his bike.

"hey y/n," stan greeted. y/n waved at the group, smiling.