𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"i can only remember parts. it felt like i was dead. i saw us. all of us back in the cistern, but we were older, like our parents ages," beverly said to the group surrounding her. "but there were other people there as well. there was this girl with ginger hair, a guy who looked a lot like richie, a guy with really curly hair, a boy with brown hair, a guy with dark skin, and then the same girl that appeared in the sewers... i think- i think it was eleven, y/n. her and her friends."

y/n was sat next to bill, her head leaning on his shoulder. she looked up to beverly smiling at the thought of her and eleven reunited at last.

"what-what were we all do-doing there?" bill asked.

"i just remember how we felt," she shrugged, "how scared we were. i don't think i can ever get rid of that."

bill suddenly stood up, being careful not to hurt y/n.

he picked up a piece of glass off the floor, lifting it up to everyone.

"swear it. s-s-swear that if it isn't dead, if it ever comes back. we'll come back too."

without thinking, y/n stood up, followed by beverly, the eddie and richie, the rest shortly after.

bill placed the glass to the palm of his hand, wincing as the sharp object slid across his skin.

he then moved onto richie, going clockwise around the group of friends.

he finally reached y/n, he looked up at her hesitantly. but she just nodded at the boy giving him the go signal.

he dug the shard into the girls hand, y/n was used to all this pain though. especially after living in that hell hole of a lab for seven years of her life.

bill removed the glass from her hand, looking up at her beautiful detailed features.

he dropped it and stepped back next to y/n.

he looked down at their hands, joining them, then joining his with richies.

everyone stood in silence for a few minutes, letting the cool breeze blow through their hair.

they dropped their hands and let go.

"i hate you," stanley said.

he smiled though, bursting out into laughter, the others joining him.

even though he had been dragged through hell, he always loved the losers, and he always will love them, whatever happens in the end.

"well, see you later," he walked away from the group, smiling at them.

"bye guys," eddie said to them, pulling away from the short hug him and richie shared.

soon enough mike, richie and ben had left.

"i'll see you guys later," bev smiled at the remaining two.

y/n nodded and smiled at beverly pulling her into a hug.

'tell her today!'