Prologue

Rocky Griffin was a kind hearted girl who always liked to adventure, and would never get into trouble

Rocky Griffin was a kind hearted girl who always liked to adventure, and would never get into trouble. Rocky Griffin died the day she was sent to earth. Some might not believe that she came from the sky because she was a natural warrior. Let me tell you how that all came to be. 

(Rocky's POV)

I just landed on earth in the tiny pod I was in. The first thing I did was look for the radio like my mom told me to. I saw it on the ground and tried to pick it up. "Ouch," I yelled and dropped it out of my hand. It was fried. "Why did they send me down here?" I questioned, "I'm only 10" I said holding up ten fingers. I didn't know what to do until my adventurous side kicked in. I opened the door and took in this new world in front of me. My smile faded when a girl around my age came up and put a knife to my throat. 

"Who are you, and why are you here?" the girl asked me putting more pressure onto my skin. I didn't know how to respond. I was ten, my brain was all over the place. I couldn't speak. Which made her tighten her grip more. "ANSWER ME." She screamed, it scared me.

"I-I'm Rock-Rocky I-I'm ten and I mean no harm." I said. I knew she could sense the sacredness in my voice. She let me go and walked in front of me, and stared into my eyes. 

"I'm Lexa, I'm nine and I need you to come with me. Where are your parents?" She asked looking around the field we were in. I looked up to the sky and so did Lexa. 

"They sent me down here alone to let them know if earth was survivable." I started fidgeting with the watch my dad gave me. "My dad didn't want to but my mom sent me anyways, thinking it was the only way to save mankind."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She almost whispered looking down at her feet. 

"Don't apologize. So where is it you wanted to take me?" I asked changing the subject. Lexa face lit up like she just remembered something. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to a campsite. When we walked in I got a lot of stares from the people lurking around, but I tried my best to ignore it. They act like they never seen a kid before. We finally made it to a big tent with guards protecting it. "Lexa what is this?" I questioned a look of fear present on my face. 

"The commander told me to bring whatever was in that pod back to her." She paused when the tent opened "That's what I'm doing." She said pulling me inside. When I enter I saw a woman standing in front of a throne.

'This was like a fairytale I read on the ark where you have to bow to the princess'. I thought. 

"Heda ai bring yu rocky kom the skai (Commander I bring you Rocky from the sky )" Lexa said as she bowed down to the person in front of me. 

"How old ste em? Em seems the same age as yu.  (How old is she?She seems the same age as you.)" The so called 'Commander' said. 

"Em told me em was ten (She told me she was ten). Lexa replied to whatever the 'heda' asked her. 

"Go ge linkon tel em kom meet me hir. (Go get Lincoln tell him to meet me here. )" The commander said and Lexa left. 

"Um, I'm sorry for crashing into your home but if you let me go I'll be on my way." I said. I didn't expect her to answer me but to my surprise she did.   

"You will be staying with one of my warriors. He's fourteen and you will be his little sister. He will teach you to be a great warrior." She said as a fourteen year old boy walked in.

"Heda, yu asked kom see me? (Commander, you asked to see me?). The boy asked.

"Lincoln this is Rocky, she's ten and I was wondering if you would take her in." The commander said as the boy took a bow. 

"Sure, but would I tell people?" He asked staring at me. 

"You will tell them she is your sister. That you lost her to the mountain, and just got her back." The commander said before she turned to me. "I will train you as my second same as Lexa" She said with a warm smile. I nodded my head before Lincoln took me too his house. 

"So this is where you'll be staying. I live alone so it will just be you and me." Lincoln said showing me around the house. "You can eat anything, touch anything just stay out of my room." He said showing me his room. 

"Wow, you sound like me before I left my little sister." I said remembering how I told her not to touch my things while I'm gone. 

"You had a little sister." He asked looking over to me. 

"Yeah, she's eight. Two years younger than me." I said looking back at him. "So if we want to pretend like we are siblings I need to know more about you." I said changing the subject. 

"Okay, I'm a warrior like Anya said-" He tried explain but I cut him off. 

"She said that you would teach me to be a warrior when can we start." I asked eager to learn the ways of Trikru. Lincoln didn't do anything but smile and went to get me a sword. 

"Well Rock we start now." He said smiling and leading me outside. 'Rock' I thought that might be my knew warrior name.   

"I like that nickname" I said getting into a fighting stance. Lincoln gave me another smile.

"Not for long." He said swing his sword at my head. I ducked down just in time. 

                               >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/n: And that's how the story of Rocky Griffin started. 

Last edited: February, 2021

Word count" /1k words\