Chapter 24 (Night Drink)

(11:30 pm In front of Ticci Toby's driveway)

EYELESS JACK'S POV:

I parked my car and slipped my phone in my pocket, I got to Toby's floor and rang the doorbell, The door almost immediately swung open, In front of me was Jason. He looked surprised to see me, how long has it been since I last made physical contact with him?... "Well Good evening Jack" He greeted me, I smiled softly "How have you been my guy?" I replied. He let me in. "Same old thing" Jason responed.

I snickered, "AMORR!~" Jeff lunched himself onto me, I caught him bride style, He smelled like..wine.

"H-How was w-work EJ?" Toby looked at me and smiled, "Not much" 

"Jack you look exhausted" Ben who was sitting beside Toby tilted his head, his height made his legs dangled off the tall chairs. "I'm alright" I replied, Jeff nuzzled onto my chest even more. "We couldn't stop him from drinking, he is a really hard person to talk to" Candypop sighed. I agree...He...is a handful. But It never bothered me. I was just going to pick Jeff up and directly go back to the apartment...but Jason made me stay for a drink...I couldn't say no cause Jeff was also begging to stay for several more minuets.

-

BEN DROWNED'S POV:

"Love are y-you alright-t?" Toby poked my back, I was listening to the others conversation and didn't realize, He poked me again. I turned my head around and looked at me, he kissed my head. "why do you keep doing that?" I puffed my cheeks together as I asked him, he just giggled and smiled "W-Why not?", "It's like your guys are getting closer everyday~" Jeff who looked and smelled wasted teased. Jack took a glance at me, and I softly smiled back. I had nothing to say to him until an idea popped out of my mind, I bounced out of my seat and leaned forward to Jack, "Toby just bought me a new game Jack, do you wanna come over at the weekend so we both can play? I have so many shit to talk about with you as well!" a wide smile appear on my face, before I went and work on Hooters, I  used to bug Jack to play video games with me on Saturday, he usually is busy but when he isn't he would come over. 

-

EYELESS JACK'S POV:

I blinked twice, not really prepared for Ben's sudden burst of energy. I didn't have a second to reply, cause he kept going. "I have a new pc and everything as well" I looked over Toby who was chuckling. Jeff leaned on my shoulder, and  started scrolling through his phone. 

"So what do you think Jack?" Ben finally finish his long sentence, but I wasn't an asshole so I did listen to everything he said, I looked over Toby "Don't you two have plans?" I asked, Ben looked above him at Toby "I think its fine....right sunshine?" Ben gave puppy eyes to Toby. Toby looked like he was about to pass out, his face was all red. "Dear heavens Toby! Are you bleeding?"  Candypop asked. "I don't r-really k-know I c-can't feel an-anything" Toby shook his head the lovey dovey expression still locked in his face, "Is that a yes?" Ben asked again. Toby nodded his head "I-It-It's fine l-l-love" 

BEN DROWNED'S POV:

I've been doing so well in this...weird change. I thought it was going to a totally shithole. But I guess It wasn't that bad after all. just within less a month I got a job that includes a fuck ton of money, not just that but also lost my V card and had my first relationship. It's really crazy if you think about it...but I'm not complaining... 

"Jeff you had enough of that!"  Candypop pulled the wine bottle away from him, Jeff groaned "ahhh one more one moreee, Jackkk~" He wined. "Kitten you had enough, your gonna have a really bad headache in the morning" Jack gently told Jeff who looked like a wining baby. Candypop gave up already and turned on the television for distraction...The news channel was on.

Jeff looked over the television that caught his attention. 

"Tomboy Outback is on Top!?!?!" 

I looked over "What?"

-The  End-

(For now)