Chapter 16 (Huge Crowd)

(8:40 am somewhere in the pavements near Hooters)

-

BEN DROWNED'S POV:

"Where are you right now?" Toby spoke on his phone, he was talking to Candypop on his phone, "a-ah alright alright, we'll be there" Toby hanged up and placed his phone in his pocket, he faced me "So where is he?" I asked and took another bite on my Taco "He said h-he went to Hooters ea-earlier than us because Slender asked him to, S-So he's waiting for us there already" Toby replied to my question, we both started walking again "Why's he go back?" I said with my mouth half full, Toby shrugged "I don't know, he did mention something about uniforms though" Toby said, Uniforms?... I swallowed the taco bite in my mouth "What do you think It's about?" I asked Toby again, Toby hummed thinking "Well...our boss did said he wanted to improve our uniform and I'm guessing he asked Candypop since he's the only one free and the best at stitching stuff other than EJ and LJ" Toby answered, I nodded "Oh ok" He called Jack EJ?...hmm right right his name in Hooters is the Eyeless Jack... I remembered he told me that, I wonder what changes will our uniforms have...We all kept our Femboy uniforms in the staff room so Candypop can easily do it without asking any of to bring our uniforms, our uniforms already was a crop top and shorts, what else can he do?? well...I thought harder...Maybe Candypop isn't doing anything to our uniforms, I puffed my cheeks, ehhh I don't know-

Before walking in the restaurant, I looked at the door that now has a new sign saying NO MINORS beside it there was a picture of a neko femboy, I gulped, nope this isn't going to look good, I'm ready to see what Candypop did, Toby opened the door and I looked in, HOLDY SHI- the place is totally packed with people, I mean there was alot of people who came here but JESUS..."Oh hey guys, I thought you'd be late because I didn't drive you but hey your here earlier than I expected~" Both of us looked at LJ Toby covered his mouth coughed, I glitched "W-woah um..." I can't tell if Toby sounded shocked or impressed, but I couldn't even look at LJ straight in the eyes, LJ chuckled "Like the upgrade?~ you guys will be wearing something like this tomorrow as well, just different" LJ said, Toby looked at him "Not really...I-I was kinda expecting something b-better" Toby replied, I looked at Toby confused "B-But he-" I looked at LJ again, His crop top was even higher than before, and his socks were now patterned black and white striped, his accessories were different as well...more...kinky?? He seemed taller as well, I looked down "Are those...high heels??" I asked LJ ,he smirked "Oh these?~ Slender bought them, do they look good on me?", Toby holds up a thumbs up "You look f-fierce", LJ chuckles "Yes I do~ Oh and are your ticks back?" , Toby nodded "So where's Jeff?" I looked around to not find both Jeff and Jack, LJ pointed to the staff room "here, I got something to show ya, come with me" Toby tilted his head "O-Oh alright".

We both fallowed LJ to the staff room, "What is it LJ?" I asked, LJ walked us to another door, I looked at it...I've been to the staff room but I've never actually seen the whole place, just the dressing rooms and the couch area...ehhh whatever you call that place, LJ opened the door and there I see a fancy looking short hallway, "Why a-are we going to the backstage?" Toby asked, oh so this is the door to the backstage?? LJ said nothing but chuckled, Toby and I walked after him, he stopped at another door on the right, I looked up and see a gold color sign on the door that said JEFF THE KILLER- from few of the movies I watch...I'm guessing this was some kind of room performers dressed up and stayed in before a show...what the hell do you call it again?...dammit- LJ knocked on the door "You two done yet?" what did he mean by you two??... I didn't know what he was talking about till the door opened, Jack was standing there with his Top off and a jacket wrapped around his waste, Jack took his crop top and put it on, "Geez EJ you do know the kitchen is possibly going to catch on fire if you don't see what your cooks are up to" LJ snickered, EJ looked at Toby and me before walking pass "Jeff said he needed help, It was only a few minuets" EJ response before walking out the hallway door, I looked in and see Jeff looking at himself in the dressing mirror tying his hair up to a messy bun, "Looks like someone will be needing extra makeup today~" LJ chuckled as he walked in the door, Jeff was still facing the mirror looking at us in the reflection "Oh heyyy guys, glad to know you guys are here" He replied, Toby giggled "I told w-we'd never be late f-for your show Jeff" I chuckled and nodded, I looked closer at Jeff's neck and realized what LJ meant when he said Jeff would be needing more make up, "Jeff is t-that a hickey?" I blushed just by looking at it, Jeff looked at his neck from the mirror and grunted "I told Jack not to go so hard ugh, well at least he didn't give me any new bite marks..." Jeff stood up from his chair and took his Jacket off revealing his new costume for pole dancing, LJ clapped his hands and Toby looked at Jeff impressed, I blushed really really fucking hard...He was dressed up as a bunny, don't get me started he was even wearing a bra!!, Jeff turned to us "Slender bought this for me, can you believe it? It looks fucking adorable" Jeff placed his hands on his hips, LJ smirked at Jeff "Oh honey you look fuckable... like a baby gay slut" Jeff looked back at LJ and rolled his eyes smiling "Oh don't be jealous just cause YOU aren't the one wearing this sweetheart..." LJ snickered "Won't those bunny ear headband fall off while your upside down dancing in front of the thirsty men?" he asked, Jeff fixed the headband more "Yea that's what the dam hair pins are for"