smut scene

**18+ this is a smut scene so if you aren't comfortable with reading it move on to the next chapter as nothing really important will be happening**

Beths POV:

As soon as we walked into the apartment Hardin picked me up and crashed me against the wall while laying rough kisses from my lips down to my neck making me let out small moans. I struggled to take off my shoes as my legs were still wrapped around hardins waist. He moved me from the living room into the bedroom chucking me on the bed and unzipping my dress continuing to kiss me, I lifted off his shirt to reveal his amazing abs and just stared for a minute. I then proceeded to unzip his jeans and pull them off aswell as his boxers. I then got on my knees and placed the tip of his cock into my mouth slowly sucking it. He then grabbed my hair and slowly pushed my head forward making me suck the whole thing. I started to take control and suck it faster until he groaned his cum flowing into my mouth and I slurped it all up.
After I was done I brought my head back up to hardins mouth and started kissing him as I pushed him back onto the bed, he unclipped my bra as I lay on top of him kissing and sucking on his neck leaving hickeys. He flipped me around so I was under him and started leaving soft kisses from my neck to my thigh removing my red lace thong as he did and flung it out of the bed.
He leaned over to the bedside table, opened up the draw and pulled out a condom "are you sure you want to do this?" He asked quietly, I nodded yes as I took deep breathes. I was nervous, I lied when I told molly I wasn't a virgin at the party oh god what if I'm shit in bed? I thought.
Fuck it it's to late now
he slowly pushed his cock into me as he kissed me "god your so fuckin tight" he moaned. I felt it go into me and I took a deep breathe he slowly started to push it "is this ok" he asked "yeah" I replied breathing deeply. He started to speed it up a bit making it more rough and I started to let out short moans. He smirked at me and started to kiss me from my lips down to my breast as he held the other. "God I fuckin love you" he whispered as he kissed my neck.
Oh. my. God.
he just told me he loved me, I thought. what do I say back
" I love you to" I replied not thinking I brought his face back up to mine and kissed his lips softly.

**omg this is so embarrassing, I'm sorry if you read this, I've never written smut before so don't judge please