{Chapter 21}

TW: guns, violence, mention of death/killing.

***

Sapnap and George drove back to the apartment, the car journey was in complete silence, aside from George's sobs.

When the arrived home, George walked through the front door and straight to his bedroom. He climbed into his bed and continued to sob.

***

{Dream's POV}

"Did you do it?" Aaron asked as Dream walked through the apartment door.

Dream ignored him, his eyes were full of both anger and pain. He couldn't believe what he had just said to George, but he had to. If not then Aaron would kill George. If keeping George safe meant he'd have to live without him and have George hate him, then that's how he'd have to live.

Dream went to walk straight past Aaron, Aaron grabbed his wrist tightly, pulling them face to face. Dream turned in his eye brows and looked at him with pure anger.

"Do not ignore me." Aaron shoved him into the wall, angry about Dream's disrespect.

Dream didn't even fight back, he just slid down on the wall and sat on the ground, letting out a load sob.

"You took everything away from me." Dream yelled through his sobs, heartbroken.

"You need to man up. George is only getting in the way of our business and I'm sick of it." Aaron yelled before storming out of the apartment.

Dream quickly shot up, not knowing what Aaron meant by that but it still concerned him, Dream rushed out of the building to follow.

***
{Back to George}

Sapnap knocked on George's bedroom door, George didn't reply.

Sapnap opened the door, revealing George sobbing, curled up in bed.

"We don't have any food, I'm going to go to the shops, I'll be back soon." Sapnap said, before leaving both his bedroom and the apartment.

George laid in bed for a while, waiting for time to pass. When he heard a loud bang in the door, he didn't really want to get out of bed but he assumed that Sapnap had just forgotten his keys.

So George climbed out of bed and opened the door, Sapnap was not there. Instead stood Aaron, gun in hand.

Aaron barged in, George slowly backed up with his hands raised in the air.

"Aaron, what are you doing?" George said, petrified.

"You are getting in the way of EVERYTHING. Why can't he just forget about you? This is the only way!" Aaron said, sounding psychotic.

Before George could even reply, In came Dream who quickly looked at George then to Aaron, Dream reacted quickly and tackled Aaron to the ground, causing the gun to go off but only hitting the wall.

"George run! Now!" Dream screamed.

George didn't even hesitate, he ran out of the room as fast as he could. Not too long after he heard screaming down the corridor following him, Aaron screaming.

It was too risky to go all the way down the stairs, it would also put everyone else at risk. George wouldn't put it past Aaron to kill anyone who got in his way.

So instead he ran towards a door on his left, leading towards the rooftop. He sprinted up the stairs and ran onto the rooftop.

He soon realised his mistake when he saw that he had just caged himself in. He ran to the edge of the roof. He looked around to see Aaron slamming the rooftop door open and walking into the roof.

"I'm going to kill you George!" Aaron screamed.

George looked around helplessly, he had no idea what to do. He looked behind him one more time to see Aaron and Dream slowly coming behind him, only for Aaron to knee him in the stomach, causing Dream to collapse to the ground.

He made direct eye contact with Dream who signalled for him to run to the right of the roof, George did so. Looking down he saw a large lake. It was risky but it was his only option, either way he could die.

He looked at Dream once more, he mouthed out the words 'I love you' before leaping of the roof, landing into the lake after a few moments of falling.

Surprisingly no harm was done, the fall clearly wasn't too high up. He ran, like his life depended on it, because it did.

Dream crawled to look over the edge, seeing George running away.

"Yes Georgie!" Dream whispered under his breath.

***

This chapter was quite intense lol, I hope you enjoyed it:)

So I know that this story isn't going to be able to continue much longer as otherwise it'll drag on and become very boring and really badly written as I'll only run out of ideas to continue.

So please leave some comments here if you think I should do another story! Just a simple yes or no, because idk how good this one is lol and if you'd want another, I already have a few ideas so i can get planning so that when this one finishes I can start it right away:D