{Chapter 16}

pfft all i'm going to say is you might want some tissues and sad music. I have no mercy, sorry lol.

TW : Death, violence, blood.

***

There he was. The love of his life standing at the other end of the airport. This moment was supposed to be perfect. They were meant to have their happy ending. Well that changed.

That changed when George saw Dream's expression. The small grin on his face with a tear falling down his cheek, his eyes full of pain both physically and mentally.

George's wide smile dropped when he realised that this wasn't going to be their happily ever after. He dropped his eyes to Dream's chest, losing eye contact. He saw blood seeping through Dream's white shirt.

"Oh god please no." George sobbed, he sprinted over to Dream, catching Dream in his arms as he fell. George pulled out his phone, ringing an ambulance.

"Please Clay. Please don't leave me, you've got this okay, just breathe." George cried, he was praying for a good outcome. He could not lose Dream. Not now. Not after everything they've been through.

Dream was clearly growing tired, he lifted his hand to meet George's cheek. George melted into the touch, tears falling down his cheek.

"I love you so much. I want you to be happy. It clearly wasn't meant to be, please move on George, find happiness." Dream smiled, his skin grew cold, he was pale.

"No please don't leave me Dream. I can't do this without you. Your my best friend, please, please don't leave me." George's cries were heartbreaking, his voice voice was full of pain, agony.

George let out a blood-curdling scream followed by streams of tears falling down his face when he came to the realisation that he had passed on, the love of his life, his best friend, his soulmate. He had passed away.

George held him in his arms, gripping onto him tightly whilst tears fell onto his lifeless body. He held him tightly, rocking back and forth. His breathing was heavy and shaky.

Suddenly, the sound of people bursting through the doors became apparent. However, George did not move. He felt paralysed. He couldn't move, he felt so much pain, it felt as if it'd never leave him. It hurt so much.

Sapnap ran into the room, seeing his two best friends laid on the floor, one completely lifeless. The scene completely destroyed Sapnap. He'd never felt so many emotions overtake him at once, the pain was too much, it was too overwhelming.

Sapnap collapsed next to George, he let out a scream full of pain when he saw his best friend, his best friend of 10 years, laying on the cold floor, lifeless. He didn't even get to say goodbye. After everything, he didn't even get to say goodbye to him for the last time.

The three boys were together for one last time. George and Sapnap sat there, completely lost. It seemed like the world was caving in. The pain they both felt was astronomical. It was unexplainable, this type of hurt, this type of pain was something you'd never wish upon anyone.

They'd been known as the Dream Team. However, this is the last time they'd ever be holding each other, the last time they'd see each other. No matter how much they begged and prayed, Dream wasn't coming back.

It was officially over. Years of the trio living their lives together, it was over.

The ambulance ran towards them, two of which pulled George and Sapnap away from Dream's corpse.

George and Sapnap watched as they were trying to save him, save their best friend. There is no way this was happening, no way that this is how it was going to end.

How was it that the man who cared for everyone, was the one chosen to die like this. Sapnap and George held each-other in their arms crying, begging.

Seeing Dream's face as they were trying to bring him back to life, it was too much. The pain was just too much.

"Okay we need to get him to a hospital, fast!" One of the paramedics said quickly.

"God please save him, don't let him die." George begged the paramedic desperately.

It seemed as though it was all over. The life they built together, just gone in a matter of seconds.

***

believe it or not i was actually going to end the whole story here. But instead i was like yano i ended my last story sad why not switch it up.

Now i'm not saying this story won't have a sad ending, but I'm continuing the story on, like they have to get revenge on the person who did the to Dream right?

All i'm saying is i have so many ideas to continue this story which i think would be so cool so i hope it works out:D