{Chapter 11}

George squints open his eyes to see a beautiful brunette sitting across from him, staring at the TV. The tall brunette turns his focus on George, realising he is awake.

"Good morning." Aaron smiles.

"Good morning." George replies, rubbing his eyes with his hands and letting out a yawn.

"Someone's tired." Aaron chucked, lifting up his grey mug to meet his lips, taking a sip and returning it beck down to his lap.

"Yeah I didn't get much sleep." George admitted, his stomach growling.

"Are you hungry." Aaron asked, placing his mug onto the coffee table in front of him.

"A little." George says.

Aaron gets up without replying, he walks over to the kitchen. George watches as he starts to take out plates and other things, clearly starting to make food.

George smiles at the kind gesture and snuggles back up into the couch, watching the TV.

***

{DREAM POV}

Dream opened his eyes, he felt awful. He hardly slept, he was up all night thinking and worrying about George. He missed him and was concerned that he was staying at some strangers house.

He emerged from his bedroom to see Sapnap in the kitchen, cooking food.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Sapnap asked, giving Dream a look of pity.

"I don't know. I don't even know why i feel so bad about him staying at his place." Dream traced his fingers through his messy hair.

Sapnap let out a sign before putting down a plate he'd just grabbed. "I think you do know, Dream." Sapnap gave him a weird look, raising his eyebrows.

Dream walked over to the island in the middle of the kitchen, he pulled out a stool and sat down, he placed his elbows onto the counter and placed his head in his hands.

"What do i do Sapnap?" Dream asked.

"That's up to you Dream. Do you know exactly how you feel?" Sapnap walked over and pulled out a stool, sitting next to Dream.

"I think I've known for a while. I just didn't really want to admit it, I didn't know how to admit it." Dream admits, feeling awful.

"What are you going to do?" Sapnap asked.

"I don't know. Nothing. I mean what can I do? I think I'm too late." Dream was fighting back tears, he did not want to break down right now.

"Oh come on. If your talking about Aaron, he's known the dude like 5 minutes. You two have history, more than that. Anyone can see the connection between the two of you." Sapnap smiled, comforting Dream.

Dream just laughed. Sapnap was right. George and Dream really did have something different, everyone always knew it was more than a friendship. You don't just act around each other like that, or look at each other like that if your just friends.

Dream felt like an idiot. Why couldn't he have just told George about this earlier on? Dream knew it was because he was petrified of the outcome, but he would have to get over the fear, George was worth it.

"What do i do about Eva?" Dream suddenly realising that he still had a girlfriend, which he realised soon after they started dating that he liked her, but he couldn't see himself falling in love with her.

"Well your going to have to break it off with her." Sapnap said.

Dream sighed. "Your right, I'm going to get dressed and ask her to meet me and I'll explain everything, she deserves to know that she didn't do anything wrong." Dream smiled, he felt quite excited that he was finally going to admit everything to George.

***

{BACK TO GEORGE'S POV}

!TW: ABUSE/VIOLENCE!

"Hey Aaron." George spoke up.

"Yes?" Aaron looked up at George.

"Thank you for letting me stay here the night. But I think I need to go back to my place, I need to speak with Dream and tell them that I'm going back to England." George explained. Last night George had booked a plane ticket back to England, his flight was in a couple days.

George liked Aaron and hoped they'd have a good friendship, even with George going back to England, maybe even something more. But as of right now, a relationship wasn't something he needed, he wasn't over Dream and he was just using Aaron as a distraction, it wasn't fair on him.

"Your leaving?" Aaron's expression changed to look hurt.

"Yeah. I think it's for the best. I think your a great friend and I'm really happy I met you. I really hope we can stay in contact, but I need to go home and clear my mind and take space from everyone." George explained, hoping Aaron wasn't too hurt and he would understand.

"So you were just using me?" Aaron raised his voice slightly.

The slight change in Aaron's voice startled George a little bit. "I'm sorry. I really did have fun with you, I hope we can be good friends and..." George was cut of by Aaron walking over to him and slapping him across the face.

"What the heck!" George yelped. "Screw this, i'm leaving." George turned around, walking to the door.

He felt himself get tugged back, Aaron grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the door.

"YOUR NOT LEAVING." Aaron was screaming, he was visibly hurt by George wanting to leave.

"Aaron..please can you let me leave? Your scaring me." George admitted, Aaron didn't seem like a bad person, he just seemed angry.

"No." Aaron lowered his tone.

George tried to make a run for it but the hand around his wrist tightened, George let out a loud yelp from the tight grip. Aaron pulled George towards him and kneed him in the stomach, George fell to the ground, holding onto his stomach with his free hand.

Aaron released the grip around George's wrist, he kicked him in the stomach and face, before storming out of his house, leaving George lying on the floor.

He groaned in pain as he got up from the ground, he quickly rushed out of the house, still holding onto his stomach, hoping it'd relieve some of the pain, it didn't.

George started fast walking down the street when he heard his name being called.

***

hope you enjoyed the chapter:)
I hate it when George is like sad or hurt omg, well it is kind of a roller of emotions from here, everything goes up and down hill, let's just see how this is going to end lol!