{Chapter 15}

"I think we should go back to my house." George suddenly spoke up after sitting in silence for a few minutes whilst the other two were coming up with an idea.

"You mean back in England?" Sapnap looked at George with a confused look.

"Yeah, Aaron doesn't know that I actually live in England, so let's go. We can get away from all of this." George explained.

"What and just let Aaron get away with it?" Dream spoke up, disagreeing with George's idea.

"Dream, it's better then one of us getting hurt." George tried to reason with Dream.

"He's right Dream." Sapnap looked at Dream, trying to convince him.

"You know what, your right. Let's do it." Dream chuckled at the crazy idea they'd just came up with.

"Right Dream go to the airport and sort out getting us tickets, me and Sapnap will pack everything here and meet you there in a few hours, there should be a flight to England tonight." George explained.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this." Sapnap said.

***

An hour or so had passed, George and Sapnap had been packing all of their things, they had just finished and were now loading everything into the car.

"I think that's everything." George said, letting out a sigh of relief.

The two hopped into the car and started driving to the airport.

"You know, Dream feels the same." Sapnap suddenly said out of the blue.

"What?" George said, looking at Sapnap confused.

"He likes you back. He broke up with Eva to be with you." Sapnap explained.

"He did?" George was shocked.

"Do you still like him?" Sapnap asked.

"Honestly, more than that. The way I feel about him, I just can't explain it. I think I'm in love with him." George said, looking down at his hands.

Sapnap chuckled. "Of course you are, it's obvious. There is no way you two could ever just be friends."

George smiled.

"You need to just tell him exactly how he feels. I know he feels the same, he literally told me." Sapnap continued.

"Then why didn't he tell me this when I first told him?" George asked.

"He was scared I guess. He didn't want to admit that he was falling for you, he tried to push his feelings away but it didn't work." Then Sapnap stopped the car, they were here.

"Right I'm going to sort out getting all of our bags, you go inside and find Dream. Go do all the expressing yourself love cringe stuff." Sapnap laughed.

George hopped out of the car and ran towards the airport doors. The airport was pretty empty.

He looked around everywhere, not really knowing where to look or where he could be.

Until he saw him.

***

ah okay this chapter was absolutely trash and short i know, i'm sorry but the next chapter has to be on its own...