Chapter 12.5

Lionblaze

Today was the day I needed to get closer from Cinderheart, I felt it was necessary that I told her nothing else would happen between us and maybe confront her on why she had told Skyheart about my powers in the first place!

I padded over to the fresh kill pile where she was sitting feeling confident and storng. 

"Cinderheart I would like to speak to you" I meowed trying to make myself sound powerful, Cinderheart had flinched not knowing I was behind her. 

"Of course" she meowed smoothly, I sighed. 

Together we walked out of camp's entrance, I looked over at her dark grey fur and big dark blue eyes and unlike last time we took a walk I felt nothing because I really loved Skyheart. 

"What is it?" Cinderheart asked. 

"I've come to tell you I no longer have feelings for you" I meowed, my whole body and mind felt relieved as if a huge boulder had been dragged off of me. 

Cinderheart's eyes clouded and looked troubled and a bit angry. 

"All of this for that little she-cat" Cinderheart muttered "I suppose you really love her" she seemed to choke out the words. 

"Of course and no one will ever come between us" I meowed, I made sure I said 'ever' and 'no one' harshly so she would get the message. 

Cinderheart dropped her gaze to the forest floor and she nodded slowly. 

"Goodbye" I whispered, I turned to pad back to camp and I heard Cinderheart murmur 'goodbye' from behind me and behind me is where she'll stay, in the past not in my future!