Chapter 13 -Conclusion, Thanks and Acknowledgements-

Chapter 13 

"So Skyheart and Lionblaze lived on for many moons, they had five kits from separate litters, Moonwhisker, Whiskertail, Russetglow, Lunarheart and our very own Rainstar. They fought many battles side by side and loved each other endlessly and that is they're story, young ones" an elderly she-cat with a thin, yet well groomed pale ginger pelt finished. 

"That was such a cute love story" gushed a small white she-kit. "Thanks for telling us, Seedflower" 

"Not a problem, Lovekit" Seedflower cooed. "It's one of my personal favorites" 

"So how'd they die?" Strikekit, a tabby tom asked, Lovekit shot him a glare but he was oblivious to it. 

"Well all stories have to end, Lionblaze developped an infection one green-leaf and he wasn't able to fight it off and it's said that Skyheart died shortly after of a broken heart" 

"That's terrible" mourned a small black she-kit, Blightkit. 

"Now, now kits it's time for you to leave it's nearly nightfall" Seedflower meowed lightly, giving each kit a tender lick before sending them off.

Seedflower watched the kits scamper back to the nursery as she looked about camp, everything had changed since she had been a kit, all the warriors who had been legends when she was born were now nearly forgotten and she remembered her sister, Lilypelt's, death along with the death of Amberfoot and Dewclaw, the only survivor had been Snowscar who now lived with Seedflower in the elders den but things were so different, life wasn't what it use to be.

__________________________________________________________________________

OMG I'M FINISHED!!!  I can't believe I actually finished something, WOOT WOOT!! Anyways I wanted to thank all my fans who voted, commented and liked this story, you guys were my motivators and hopefully you will help me win the contest ;) I would also like to thank Lionheartpublishing for creating this wonderful contest !!! LOVE YOU ALL!! Thanks bye bye!!! P.S if you liked this story check out my others, Dark Destines and The Story of Stoneclan!