4

It's been a couple of days, Naruto began training his three siblings to get in contact with their nine tails, well in Mito's case learning to control the Chakra Chains, with the help of Naruto's Nine Tails and Tenzo (Yamato). Today was the Genin Exam, Naruto didn't bother sending his undercover clone to the academy because he knew his siblings are ready to take the Genin "Exam". Just wait until they have to take the Genin Exam with their Jounin sensei. 

Naruto walked into the Academy with Minato because Minato had to attend the Exam and Naruto wanted to come and be his body guard so he can watch his siblings. Naruto was in the shadows watching. People felt it was odd that Kitsune Uchiha was not in but Toshiro gave Iruka the information that Shisui told him.

"Iruka-Sensei, Shisui Uchiha said that Kitsune has caught a fever and won't be in for the exams." said Toshiro. Iruka nodded and carried on the exam. The first one, Naruto almost fell asleep in because it was a written exam. The triplets had a few difficulties but made it through. The second exam was a Taijutsu battle, Naruto felt disappointment in the positions stances that his siblings used.

"Dad, who taught Menma, Mito and Naruko Taijutsu?" asked Naruto.

"Uh Jiraiya did." said Minato. Naruto growled.

"Of course he did. Those aren't the Uzumaki nor Namikaze battle stance their like Jounin battle stances not fit for kids their age." growled Naruto, making Minato's eyes widened as he noticed the stances that his three kids were using. He clinched his hands in anger.

"Damn it Jiraiya! What are you planning to do?! Make it so they NEVER become Shinobi?!" Minato shouted in his head. Menma had lost his battle against Sasuke Uchiha. Mito won her battle with Ino. Naruko won her battle with some random civilian student. Naruto pulled Menma over once he saw the anger in Menma's face.

"Menma calm down, you're going to waken the Nine Tails and hurt all of us." Naruto said calmingly. Menma calmed down and looked down at the floor in shame, he couldn't bare to look at his older brother. 

"Hey Menma, look at me." said Naruto, softly. Menma looked up at him sadly. Naruto smiled and ruffled his hair.

"The thing about being a Shinobi is not being the best, it's about protecting those you love. Sure you might lose a battle today but there's always room for improvements. You think I always won my battles with people? I didn't always won them. I learnt from my mistakes and moved on. If you can move on from your mistakes you're a better Shinobi then Jiraiya or Sasuke." said Naruto. Menma smiled and nodded. His sadness was replaced with determination. Naruto could see the determination and smiled as he saw a splitting image of himself right next to Menma. He watched as Menma went with his friend. Naruto looked up at the blue sky and smiled.

"You'll become a very strong Shinobi one day, Menma. Not only you but Mito and Naruko as well." thought Naruto. Minato watched their conversation from far and smiled. He was glad to have a son like Naruto. When he first realised that Naruto was his Anbu Commander, he expected Naruto to hate him because he pretty much abandoned him after Menma, Naruko and Mito started training. But that's the thing, he never did. He carried on loving his parents like they never once abandoned him. 

"Naruto, your Will of Fire is stronger then most of ours' in Konoha. Never lose that fire, son." thought Minato. 

The final exam after Lunch was the Ninjutsu exam. 

Menma transformed into Naruto, shocking a lot of students.

"How does Menma know what Cloud looks like?" said one of them, seeing as they all forgot that Naruto is a Namikaze.

Menma then replaced himself with a log from the class room as the senseis brought them in for the students exam. Menma then made three exact copies of himself.