3

Years went on by and Naruto is now 20 years old. Menma, Mito and Naruko are now 12 years old. Kamina is now 6 years old. 

None of the Namikaze-Uzumaki family had seen Jiraiya but they all, except Naruto and Kamina, wants to beat the crap out of him. 

Over the 3 years, Naruto's status as Cloud came out and his Bingo Book was Updated. 

Name: Naruto Namikaze.

Age: 20.

Gender: Male.

Alias: Namikaze Prodigy (His first Title, he got from the war) Cloud. The Yellow Lightning. The Second Yellow Flash. Fox Sage.

Appearance: 

Ninja Rank: S Rank Anbu

Warning: Flee on Sight. DO NOT ENGAGE HIM.

Village: Konohagakure. 

Known Elements: Lightning and Fire. Rumours have it he can use all elements but has mainly used those two.

Weapons: The Famous Buster Sword that comes with his name 'Cloud'.

Kekkei Genkai: None has been revealed but rumours have it he can use the Uzumaki Clan's Kekkei Genkai, the Chakra Chains but that has not been confirmed. Some would actually say that his lightning ability is a Kekkei Genkai but that has been confirmed by Cloud himself on the battle field. 

Special Abilities: The ability to actually use yellow lightning. It can come out of any parts of his body and can be used as a shield like the Raikage's lightning. This other ability would come from being a Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tails. Rumours have it, he can fully use the Nine Tails' Chakra without losing control and can enter tailed beast form if needed. No one has been able to confirm that Naruto can use this but he has confirmed that he has the Nine Tails within him. He can also use the Flying Thunder God Jutsu that Minato Namikaze is so famous for hence why he's known as the Second Yellow Flash. He can also use Sage Mode for Foxes. 

Known Jutsu: Lightning Dragon, Lightning Wolf, Lightning Zap, Chidori/Lightning Blade, Rasengan, Rasenblade, Flying Thunder God. 

Ninjutsu: Almost Mastered.

Taijutsu: Mastered.

Genjutsu: Average. 

Kenjustu: Mastered.

Fuinjutsu: Almost Mastered.

Senjutsu: Mastered. 

Other info: He's the eldest son and child of the Yondiame Hokage. He is known to be a prodigy that comes in so many generations. He has slaughtered thousands of ninja S-D ranks all different kinds without being too badly injured. He has a summon known as Red XIII (13) otherwise known as Nanaki but prefers to be known as Red XIII. He can also summon Foxes to help him seeing as he is known as the Fox Sage thanks to the Nine Tails. Rumours have it that he has an undercover form but no one knows who he is, so no one really looks into it. He has mastered all of his Jutsus to a point where he doesn't need to use Hand Signs.