Sitting in an office was a yellow hair man. He was doing his worst enemy. 

Not Iwagakure

Not other Shinobi.

Not his wife's bad temper.

No, EVERY Kage's enemy. 

PAPERWORK

He prayed to Kami for a distraction. And his with was granted. 

A knock was on the office door. Minato looked up from his enemy and allowed the person behind the door, to come in. The door opened to reveal the Anbu Commander in his glory Non-Anbu Uniform, the Uniform he is known for. 

"You called, Hokage-Sama?" asked the Anbu Commander

"You called, Hokage-Sama?" asked the Anbu Commander. Minato smiled and nodded.

"Yes I did, Cloud. Come in." he said. Cloud nodded and walked up to the desk. 

"What would you like me to do, sir?" asked Cloud, respectfully. Minato has always wondered who Cloud originally was. No one, except a handful of people, knew who he was and it's one of the biggest mysterious in the 5 nations. 

"My children start the Anbu in a weeks time and I'm worried they might be attacked. I know it's stupid but-" Minato was going to explain himself but Cloud put his hand up to silence him although Minato IS the Hokage and Cloud's Boss. 

"You don't need to explain yourself, Hokage-Sama. I would do the same if I was in your shoes. I accept the mission, Hokage-Sama. Do you have any preferences on how I look like or should act?" Asked Cloud. Minato was shocked but shook it off before smiling.

"No it's completely up to you but before I make you their body guard, can I get your name? It'll make me feel at ease if I knew who you really are. It's not that I don't trust you, it just-" Minato was again interrupted by Cloud's laughter.

"You don't need to explain yourself, I understand. I had a feeling that I would need to tell you at some point. Plus you should know who I am." smiled Cloud.

"I should?" asked Minato, raising a brow. Cloud raised two fingers as he transformed into his younger self.