2

A boy and two girls walked into the Namikaze Compound. The first thing they saw when they walked into the living room was a teenager who looked an awful lot like their father. They all knew who the man was as they were fans of him. They couldn't believe it, the famous Anbu Cloud was sitting in their living room. 

"Ha, Kiba will not believe me when I tell him that THE Cloud is in my house." thought the boy.

"That's Cloud?! Why is he here?! Why does he look a lot like our dad?" thought the yellow hair girl.

"Wow he's so dreamy and awesome." thought the red hair girl. Naruto looked over at the three and smiled.

"Hello Menma, Naruko and Mito. Take a seat." smiled Naruto. The three was shocked on how he knew their names but came to the conclusion that he knew them because of their father. The three nodded and took a seat.

The boy, Menma, has spiky untamed yellow hair. He has blue eyes. On each cheek was three whiskers. He was wearing a neon orange jumpsuit. 

The girl, Naruko, has long yellow hair that was in pigtails. She has blue eyes. On each cheek was three whiskers. She was wearing a neon orange jumpsuit with shorts instead of trousers.

The other girl, Mito, has long red hair that was down to her waist. She has purple eyes. She didn't have any whiskers. She was wearing an orange battle Kimono.

"So Cloud-San what are you doing in our house?" asked Mito.

"I'm not surprised that you do not know me, seeing as Jiraiya wanted me far away from the three of you." said Naruto. That raised three eyebrows.

"What do you mean? Why didn't Pervy-sage wanted you away from us?" asked Menma.

"Pervy-Sage? OH! I'm SO using that." thought Naruto with a smirk. Naruto then smiled at the triplets.

"Let me restart." chuckled Naruto. The three soon-to-be academy students were confused.

"My name is Naruto Namikaze aka Cloud and I am your older brother. Pervy-Sage wanted me far away from the three of you because I would've been a "distraction" to your training." smiled Naruto, shocking the triplets.

That made them think. They had an older brother, an older brother who is one of the strongest within Konoha. An older brother who is more of a prodigy then Sasuke's older brother, Itachi. A brother who they can finally bond with. An older brother they always wanted. 

Tears ran down the three's face making Naruto panic.

"D-Did I say something wrong?! Are you guys okay?!" Naruto asked, making the three laugh. Who would've thought that Cloud was such a mess in situations like these. The three got off the sofa and crushed Naruto in a hug.

"We love you, Aniki (1)!" shouted the three making Naruto laugh. 

"I love you three too, Imotos(2) and Ototo (3)." smiled Naruto.

Half an hour went by, Naruto, Menma, Mito, Naruko and Kamina was asleep on the sofa. When Kushina and Minato came in with shopping, they smiled at the sight of their children. Naruto was sitting in the middle of the sofa. Menma and Kamina was on right right. Menma's head was on Naruto's Shoulder. Kamina was laying across both both of their laps. Naruto's arm was wrapped around Menma's shoulder and his hand was on the sofa. Mito and Naruko was on Naruto's left. Mito's head was on Naruto's shoulder. Naruko was on Mito's shoulder. Naruto's arm was around the two. All four asleep and Kushina took a picture of the five whereas Minato put a blanket on the five. 

Kushina looked at the photo before looking at Minato. Minato looked back at her.

"Minato, our family is finally together after all of these years." whispered Kushina. Minato heard her and smiled. He walked over to her and hugged her before kissing her head.