Introduction

F/c = Favorite color 

S/f/c = second favorite color (if you don't have this then out a random color) 

F/f = Favorite  food

F/c/d = favorite condiment drink

N/n = nickname

I might add more later on...

You are Multiverse Sans, Multi Sans.

You have a F/c hoodie with dark blue lines everywhere and it is long (Up top) you have dark blue fluff with dark red. You have a s/f/c t-shirt under neath. You wear long pants that are black and white. You have sharp teeth that is f/c and sharp claws that have s/f/c tips on them. You have F/c lines coming from your eyes. You have black strings that you can wrap souls or other things with. You have error signs when ever you fight. You also have tentacles like nightmare but imagine them your s/f/c (but not black). They aren't gooey like nightmares but more glitchy like a error tentacle. You can summon red knifes and use them as a weapon or for defense.

Your soul is every color and trait including fear and hate. Your Gaster blasters are dark blue with black lines coming from the eyes. Your bones are sharp and grey. Your soul changes color and trait on what you are feeling. You can speak Wingding and English, and you can use sign language and read Wingding and sign language.

You have little vile's you use to get stronger in fighting just like ink does for emotions. Your pupils are s/f/c. When you use your magic your left eye turns purple (Perseverance). Your right eye turns f/c. You can use Gasters weapons if you want to. You can use Charas knives. You can use your tentacles for defense or offence. Gaster and Chara's souls are apart of you. Everyone's soul in your underground is apart of you. You can turn into your Gaster, Chara, Frisk.

Your megalomania. Not by me...

You can make portals to other Au's  it will be a glitching portal though. You can use any type of soul in the multiverse.

What you hate: You hate it when you see someone go unpunished. You hate to see or hear anyone hurting your alternate self or alternate Papyrus. You hate using your full power on someone so you only use half of it. But if necessary you use all of it.  Losing control of yourself.

What you like: F/c/d, F/f, dark blue and f/c and s/f/c. (you don't like a lot of things because you were stuck in your void for hundreds of years) You like being alone. You will find out why in the story.

Rate:

Attack, defense, and hp are glitching numbers so no one can tell.

Hi there, hope you like your Sans that I made, and I hope you enjoy the story. Even though this is my first story I have read other types of stories so I hope it ain't cringe. Also please don't kill me with comments telling me my story is trash. If you do I will not care about that comment. I might take a while to update my story so please do not hate me ;-;.

Work count: 511 (just doing it  on this chapter  -_-)

                                                                           ~Nightmare Shadow Sans