𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

ONE: KAI PARKER

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Stella Salvatore never thought she would die like this. By the hands of a psychopath. Kai Parker was obsessed with her, for whatever reason that was. He had her god knows where. She had anti-magic shackles on her wrist to prevent her from using her magic and preventing her from being found with magic. So, now Stella was curled up in a corner. "Aw, princess why are you hiding?" Kai asked. "Why am I here?" she asked him. Kai didn't know what it was about her. Maybe her kindness? Her smile? Her good heart? "Cause I like you. You're very pretty" he simply replied. Stella didn't know whether it was creepy or romantic. Probably both, but more creepy. Stella remained quiet for sometime, hoping for Stefan. For him to find her. To rescue her.

MYSTIC FALLS

Stefan paced back and forth. "What do you mean she wasn't there?" Stefan asked his brother for what it felt like the thousand time. "She can't just be gone, Damon. I refused to believe she just what? Got up and walked away? Without letting me know? Anyone know?" Stefan added. "Like I've said for the millionth time, Stefan, when I got there she wasn't there anymore" Damon replied, rolling his eyes. Bonnie was still unconscious. Stefan wasn't buying what Damon was selling. There was something the blue-eyed vampire wasn't telling his brother. The real question was, what was Damon hiding from him? Stefan's head began to swirl with ideas. What if she left home? No, she would've called. What if she was killed? No, someone would've called him, her emergency contact. If not, they've would've called Derek. What if Kai took her? That would make sense. Bonnie had told him how Kai was all flirty with her. That was the only possible explanation and theory that made sense.

KAI'S HIDEOUT

Kai wanted to be as close to her as possible. Stella was making dinner. She was a great cook as Kai had come to find out when she had made breakfast that morning. Even when he held her hostage she was nice, she tried to smile. If Stefan could see her he would be proud that she wasn't breaking or falling apart. She even made conversation with Kai. "So, Kai. Tell me about you" she told him as they sat down to eat. Kai eyed her for a second. She wanted to know about him? Why? "Well, in a psychotic killer and I have no emotions" he replied and listened to her heartbeat to see if she would get scared but to his surprise her heartbeat remain the same. He wondered why? Then again, her husband was the ripper of Monterrey, so.

"Why did you kill, Jo?" Stella asked. "Because she was pregnant and I didn't want to compete with twins in the future" at that statement Stella felt saddened. She missed her sons and daughter. Kai saw her happy face turned into a face of sadness. "Why are you sad? Was Jo your friend?" he asked. The blonde shook her head no. "No. I just miss my kids" she replied. Kai looked shocked at the new revelation. "You have kids?" he asked once again and she nodded. "My oldest daughter, Hope, is two. And her brothers are six months old" Kai wondered what it was like to have kids. "What are they like?" Stella's eyes light up like the stars in the sky, that's when Kai knew she would do anything for her children. "Lets start with Hope. She's..." Stella spent the entire night talking about her daughter and two sons.

MYSTIC FALLS

Stefan walked out and ran out into the woods, looking around to see if anyone was there, luckily it was empty. He dialed the one person who could help him. "Stefan, how nice to hear your voice" the original hybrid greeted his old nemesis. "Klaus, I need your help" was the first thing Stefan said. "With what?" Klaus asked. "Stella" he replied. Klaus instantly became worried. "Is she in danger? Is she okay?" he asked. "She's gone" Stefan replied. "Gone?" Klaus asked in disbelief and a tone that said just gone? "Gone where, Salvatore?" Klaus asked. "That's the thing. I don't know. We came back for Alaric's wedding while Derek watched over the kids with Caroline. Then, the bride's brother showed up and killed everyone. I was knocked down and when I came to I was home, Tyler brought me home. But, I went back for Stella, she was nowhere to be found. Damon saved Bonnie but he said she wasn't there. I don't believe him. He knows something. So, please, just help me" the youngest Salvatore begged. "I'll here first thing tomorrow" with that the hybrid hanged up the phone. The Mikaelson family was returning to town.