𝚃𝚆𝙾

THE BOY IN HER DREAMS

DREAMS

It took her a few days to finally find the green eyed man in her dreams once again. Stefan had lost hope that he would see the blonde girl until he saw her again. This time she ran to him. They stood only a few feet apart. "Hello" she greeted, her smile wide and contagious. Stefan couldn't help but smile with her. "Hello, Stella" Stella's heart skipped a beat. She liked his voice. "Will you tell me your name this time?" Stefan smiled at the woman and nodded. "Stefan. Stefan Salvatore" he replied putting his hand out for her to shake. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Salvatore. Officially, of course" Stefan smiled once again.

"Nice to meet you too, Ms

"Nice to meet you too, Ms. Carter" Stella smiled once again.

It seemed that every time they saw each other it was all smiles

It seemed that every time they saw each other it was all smiles. "So where are we right now?" Stefan asked. "In my dreams actually" she replied. "Why?" he asked. "A few weeks ago I dreamt about you. At first I thought my mind was messing with me. Or you know perhaps I was having one of those dreams where you see people you've seen somewhere. But, I've always been a big believer in dreams and signs. So, I used magic to try and find you. And here we are, so it worked" Stefan smiled. She cared. She could've shrugged it off as just a dream and moved on but she decided to make sure it was just that, a dream. "You're a witch, huh" he said with amusement. "Yes" she replied shyly. "Well, now that we're sharing secrets. I'm a vampire" he replied calmly.

"I've met a few vampires on my short time on earth" she stated. "Stefan..." the vampire walked over to her, they were really close. "Where do I find you? Where are you?" she asked. "At the falls, of Mystic Falls" he replied. "I'll find you. And I'll get you out, I promise" the vampire was stunned. Why would she help him. He didn't know and she didn't know him. He was sure that if they knew each other he would know. "Why are you helping me?" he asked out of nowhere. Stella smiled. "My parents were murder when I was young. I wasn't there to help them. So, studied and got my degree on psychology and I do part time at the hospital as a nurse. I like helping people. I couldn't help my parents but perhaps I could help others. And I'm gonna help you. I live only an hour away from Mystic Falls. Luckily for you, tomorrow is my day off. I'm gonna find you, Stefan, I promised" Stefan reached to grabbed her hand but in that second he fell, feeling the darkness taking over.

REAL LIFE

When he opened his eyes he was back in his hell. But this time, he had hope. She gave him hope. Stella promised she could help him. Somehow, he knew she was one to keep her promises. Stella woke up from her dream with a mission. Rescue Stefan Salvatore from his ongoing hell. For the morning she planned everything. And with the help of her good friend she would have him out in no time. Everything was pack and ready. She walked out of her house with a smile plastered on her face. She got into her car, ready for her journey and rescue mission.

"Stefan Salvatore, here I come" she muttered before she began her drive to Mystic Falls

"Stefan Salvatore, here I come" she muttered before she began her drive to Mystic Falls. To Stefan.