𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

PREGNANCY MOMENTS

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Pregnant Stella was always hungry. Sometimes Stella would wake Stefan at two am saying she wanted to eat cupcakes or cake. Stefan always knew to have something extra. And an entire shelf was full of sweets for Stella, sometimes for Hope. Derek had moved in until Stella gives birth, to watch over her, just in case. There were only 2 weeks left until Stella was ready to give birth, according to the doctors. Stella believed it would be sooner than that. The couple decorated and painted the rooms to their like. Two boys.

Stella of course was in charge of the clothing shopping

Stella of course was in charge of the clothing shopping. Poor Derek, he was the one carrying the bags. Stefan watched his pregnant wife. Hope was playing with her toys on the carpet while her mother joined her. Stella was radiant. As he watched this family he wondered about his brother. Was he doing okay? Was he safe? Hell, was he even alive? Stefan asked himself. A part of him wanted to call his brother to check upon him. The part that had always worried about Damon. But Stefan knew he would end up getting dragged back into the messes of Mystic Falls. "Stefan?" Stella called him. "Yeah?" he replied. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm fine" Stella gave him a look that said she didn't believe him. "If you're sure" she replied knowing that would make him talk.

He took a deep breath before walking over to her. He leaned close to her. "I was thinking about Damon" he finally said. "You want to make sure he's okay" she replied and he nodded. "I kind of left without explanation or goodbye" he explains. Stella grabbed his hand. "If you wanna talk to him you should. I think it will do you some good. Maybe start building back your relationship" she offered. Stefan smiled. "I don't know. I just don't know if I'm ready for that" he replied. "Well, do you want Damon to meet his nephews?" she asked. Stefan thought about it for a second. Did he want Damon to know them? Damon didn't really take the news about Hope as well as Stefan thought he would.

"I don't know, Stella. Damon is my brother and no matter what he's done I'll always love him and care for him. His my older brother after all. But, I've spent my 149 years trying to save him. I know I'm no saint but I did try to do better. Now, here with you I'm better. Better than I've ever been. I'm happy. I have a life of my own. I'll have children of my own. Two sons on the way and my little girl. Something I never thought I would ever get to have. A beautiful, sweet and understanding girlfriend. A woman that I love. That I would do anything for" Stella looked at the green eyed vampire with so much love she didn't even know how to act. So, she cried. Stefan knew it wasn't nothing bad. Just her emotions, due to the pregnancy. "I love you too, Stef" she pecked his lips.