Royalty AU

pog one shot- i tried lmao))

the castle that belonged to the Antarctic Empire, was one of the most popular and spoken of, the four brothers whos stories had been so tragic, their mother dying from a unknown sickness and their father assassinated.

they were known for their tough background for a long time, while philza trained to become the new king, but soon after philzas coronation they built up new reputations.

philza, widely known for only ever having been injured once and who held the head of the ender dragon after slaying it, phils kind nature always shocked people and his attitude towards his younger brothers as he took on a fatherly role.

techno, having had a lot to live up to, boy did he exceed expectations, it was rumoured the blade struck down a whole army by himself, widely known for his skills in swordsmanship. He comes of as intimidating and cold, his face and voice always expressionless.

wilbur, the heartthrob, lady killer, you name it, he most undoubtedly was considered the most handsome of the brothers, and that was saying something, he often plays guitar and sings at events, very musically gifted. Although wilbur is also known for his slightly sassy and impatient personality, he gives sleigh remarks when least expected, although he's by far the most well known member of the family.

tommy, he's very boisterous and loud, although the public haven't seen much of tommy, the kids seem to enjoy him more and he's known to be the least interact with royal events and activities, surprisingly he always looks somewhat presentable. he's known to have pretty good fighting skills but nothing compared to his elders. he holds a fair bit of respect in the empire and can definitely be intimidating if needed.

let's get started shall we chat? :)

sun danced through a crack in the curtains causing tommy to scrunch his eyes close, he groaned loudly not wanting to wake up, he dragged himself out of bed and opened the curtains with a yawn, light flooded the room and as tommy's eyes adjusted even looked out onto the vast fields of snow, a cold breeze emitted from the window, although it was only autumn snow fell easily and quickly in the empire, tommy shivered slightly.

he turned his back to the window and walked over to his bathroom, he took a swift shower and stared in the window, most people would think tommy would be angry about how he was treated in regards to his royal duties, but tommy stopped caring when he was around 14, he's now 17 and knows better than to stick his head into his family's business,
but it's your family

he shoved the thought out of his head as he dressed, he put on a white dress shirt and some dark brown trousers, he strapped his boots up to just under his knees and walked over to his door, he lifted his family's extremely recognisable cape of his hook on the door, it was a deep shade of purple with, the end and hood purines with light grey fur for extra warmth, he slipped it over his shoulders and secured it before leaving his room and instantly heading outside.

wil had been awake for quite some time strumming his guitar, he sat on his bed staring out the window at the snow as he did so, thoughts of what he had to do today running through his dead before he finally shoved himself into his shower, he changed swiftly into a beige dress shirt and black trousers, he left his cape and left his room with a yawn

he caught tommy leaving to go outfield but thought nothing of it, it wasn't un usual for the boy, wilbur hummed walking down the vast hallways of his home, he smiled and nodded to various workers as they passed by, he wasn't sure where he was heading bridge the thought of food slipped into his mind.

wil smiled a the smell of pancakes hit him, he walked into the kitchen spotting the workers playing the food and adding the toppings "Edward!!" wilbur exclaimed putting a hand if the chefs shoulder
"hello prince" edward said in his usual formal tome
"may i get a few?" wil asked looking down at edward, wil was about 6"5 and edward barely 5"6.
"will you not be eating with the king this morning" edward asked plating 3 pancakes for him and handing wil the plate
"nah i've got things to do" he said with a chuckle, the chef bowed and wilbur walked casually out pancakes in hand suddenly curious to where his younger brother had gone.