3- "tommy?.."

((art is really not mine- addressing the comment:) i completely agree and from i've googled i believe the artist is Theo_Zz on reddit ))

as techno and phil talked they heard a bang "oh shit tommy probably fell" they heard someone say, wilbur walked by then and straight to where he heard the noise but no one, shortly behind him was techno and phil they walked in to see the same sight as wil.. a simple smashed plant pot and broken window "what the hell?" techno said walking past wil to the window and examining it
"where did tom go" wil said quietly picking up a piece of the broken pot

((a/n i just wanna say in the first part of this book their will be a lot of bigger time skips but i'll try to make it make sense))

1 week later

the group had been searching for tommy for a while with help from tubbo, they had found sound small tracks he'd left behind, messily made campfires and marks on the floor presumably a way for tommy to tell where he was going

techno's heart ached, tommy was his youngest brother he had always had a soft spot for the boy, don't get me wrong he lived wilbur to death but he was well aware wilbur hated being babied in anyway, not that tommy enjoyed it. techno hummed as he layed in his bed trying to destruct himself from the thought that intruded his mind every night he wasn't sure how to feel anymore, in a way he was proud... he missed the hell out of tommy but he'd done what he thought was right and that is what was keeping techno sane, he just wished this wasn't a permanent thing, he could handle month without tommy, he'd fled the camp when he was 16 to in order to get some space, sure he worried everyone but he came back, he just hoped tommy would do the same.

wilbur on the other hand was clearly struggling without tommy, the two where with each other daily, even an hour without tommy was odd, he knew tommy had been processing his new blindness badly, but that was normal right? who would take that well, but running off almost seemed like a personal blow, as much as his mind told him he had to let it be he couldn't quite see the other side of things, wil wasn't a selfish man, but he was a confused and hurt one, he needed his right hand man yet he'd ran from him, like techno had, yeah techno was back now but the thought from that time had still lingered in wil's head 'techno doesn't actually love you' 'you made him run away didn't you wilbur' these where all thoughts that 15 year old wilbur had thought and they where repeating themselves but this time with tommy... he heals his head tightly sitting at the edge of the bed the moon shining brightly outside marking the seventh day tommy had been missing.

Phil had managed to keep his mind of tommy for the time being, he sat down on a bench the bench without realising, he had just been doing farming work and hadn't realised the time he looked down as he pictured tommy on the bench he instantly flicked at the thought of tommy lying somewhere, possibly dead or injured, he looked around the daniele area of the dream smp, he could hear the distant yelling of sapnap and george, along with some thoughtful chatter that he guessed was from dream and bad, he smiled sadly, he stood up leaning his iron hoe on the bench as he made his way over to the group who can themselves the dream team, as he approached he saw the back of dreams green hoodie, dream was standing watching bad shout at george and sapnap, clearly one of them had swore. phil walked up next to dream leaning on a beast by tree "hey dream"
phil said, tiredness seeping from his voice
"hey phil what's up? not like you to be out so late" dream stated turning to face him
"it's nothing really, my minds just focused on tommy at the moment" he said with a sigh
dream tilted his head "tommy? why?"
phil blinked his mind blank for a second then it clicked, the four of them had been travelling in the nether for almost 2 weeks "oh" phil said his face saddened
"what's up phil?" dream asked a little more confused and concerned, sure him and tommy never looked like they get along but they both looked out for each other a lot
"tommy.... tommy ran away dream" phil said staring at the moon, dream wine to speak but phil cut in "we've searched for him high and low... nowhere to be seen"
dream stared in astonishment wondering how he would tell the other that the youngest of the smp had fled.

((a/n sorry the chapters are short i'm working on it xD))