Chapter 4: Secrets (Amon Arc)

Dedicated to: Williamsmaurice

(Y/N) was with Korra eating ice cream while in the park. Korra could tell that (Y/N) had something on his mind, so she decided to bring it up.

Korra: What's wrong, sweetheart?

(Y/N): I haven't been completely honest with you about my family.

Korra: What do you mean?

(Y/N): I have a brother. An older brother. His name is Jason.

Korra: Why didn't you tell me about him?

(Y/N): Me and Jason never got along.

Korra: Where is he now?

(Y/N): Who knows.

The two get up when they finished their ice cream walk to the bridge and Korra noticed that (Y/N) had tears in his eyes.

Korra: Hey, what's wrong?

(Y/N): I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Jason.

Korra: (Y/N), I don't care that you didn't tell me about him.

(Y/N): You don't?

Korra: No, I don't. All I care about is you. I met you're friends. Your godmother. And unfortunately Amon, who the police still have not caught.

(Y/N): Well, they did say that he was illusive.

Korra: True. Now let's get back to Airbender island, so you can relax.

(Y/N): I'm fine, Korra. I do--

Korra: (Y/N), you should know by now that I'm not taking no for an answer.

(Y/N): Yeah, good point.

Korra drags (Y/N) back to the temple where Tenzin, Nathan, Kyle, Mako, Bolin, Lin and Nathan's new girlfriend Asami, were waiting for them.

Korra: Can the lectures wait, guys? (Y/N)'s had a bit of an emotional day.

Tenzin: Oh?

Korra: Sweetheart, do you want to tell them or should I?

(Y/N): I'll tell them.

Korra: You sure?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Mako: What are you two talking about?

(Y/N): I have an older brother called Jason. Me and him never got along with each other. When he moved out, he told no one where he went. He hasn't been seen since.

Nathan & Kyle:

Korra then takes (Y/N) inside so he can rest