Prolouge: The new Avatar (Amon Arc)

Katara, Zuko, a young Korra, Sokka and Toph had went to Republic city to meet the new Avatar. Ever since Aang died, Team Avatar has been waiting for word of a new Avatar. When they arrive, they see a woman waiting for them.

 When they arrive, they see a woman waiting for them

Woman: Please, follow me.

Team Avatar follows the woman to a house and saw a five year old boy bending all the elements, shocking everyone.

Zuko: Incredible. It took Aang years to master all four elements while it took a 5 year old to master them in a couple of hours, without any teachers.

Katara: Outstanding.

Toph: What's his name?

(M/N): This is (Y/N).

Sokka: Hello there, young man. I am Sokka. This is my sister, Katara. This is Toph. This is Zuko. This little girl is Korra.

Young Korra: Hello.

Young (Y/N): Hi.

(D/N): Why don't you and Korra here go play.

The two kids leave the room, leaving the adults in the room.

(M/N): Well?

Katara: You're son is definitely the Avatar.

Zuko: He may have mastered the elements, but talent without training is nothing. We will give our lives to protect you're son. That is a promise.

(D/N): Where would he learn?

Sokka: Here, The Water Tribes, The Fire Nation, everywhere.

(D/N): I see. Very well. (Y/N) will train to become the Avatar. I will get his things ready.

(D/N) leaves the room and after an hour or so, he comes back in the room carrying a suitcase with (Y/N) and Korra following close behind him.

Zuko: Come. You have much to learn.

The group then leaves with (Y/N) and Korra.