Girl Almighty

Chapter five

Gunner's P.O.V

I heard Hope yelling in her sleep "Don't touch me!" Yells Hope shaking I don't know to do "Babe, its Gunner" I say shaking her "stay away from me! Stay away!" she yells "Hope!! Stop it! Snap out of it!" i say shaking her "No! I don't want to! She crys "Hope baby! Snap out of it!" i cry "Don't come near me with that! Not again!" she's shaking I look at her mortified. Hope opens her eyes "Gunner, please stay with me" Says Hope snuggling into my embrace "Trust me, I will never leave you" I say kissing her.

-Morning-

"You really scared me" I tell her "I know, I don't want to talk about it" says Hope shaking her head "when you're ready you can tell me" I say to her "Thanks for understanding" she tells me getting up I look at her bare chest "what are you looking at?" she asked me looking at her chest "oh, uhhh" i say "stop looking you weirdo" she tells me grabbing my shirt "that's my shirt" i say "so, it fits" she laughs sitting on me "what have you been eating?" I joke "stuff" says Hope laying on her stomach still on top of me "You're cute" I say putting an arm around my neck to be comfortable "So are you" says Hope tracing my abs "hey that tickles"I laugh She smiles "sorry" says Hope giggling "I wish we could stay like this forever" I said "me too, you're nice and warm in the mornings" says Hope still on me curling up "you're just like a cat" i joke "Is that a compliment?" says Hope "yeah, it is" i tell her.

She got changed into a blue dress that is dangerously tight on her chest and on her curves "that dress is..." u swallowed "flattering?" She says i nod "let me do my makeup will quick" says Hope "I'll change and I'll meet you" I say she nods I walk out of her room when I heard Hope talking to Fern.

"I don't know, Fern I don't think I'm ready" says Hope "he won't think bad about him, he's not like that" Fern says "I know that" says Hope "but what happen last night? I heard you yelling in your sleep" says Fern. Hope sighs "it's about my... Ex boyfriend" says Hope. I can't believe what I was hearing She had a boyfriend before me! "Ex boyfriend? You told Entoan that you didn't have a boyfriend" says Fern "yeah I know that" says Hope "can you please what happen?" Begs Fern "yes, I'm ready" says Hope

She's telling her that her ex boyfriend named Felix treated her like shit pushing her to have sex with her and putting a knife to her ear making a scar that will never heal. "I didn't want to do it, I broke up with him like a week after he slapped me in front of everyone" explained Hope crying "oh Hope" says Fern embracing her. I walked to my dorm getting changed into my BVB shirt and black skinny jeans brushing my hair and teeth I looked in my mirror one last time and head to my girlfriends and Ferns dorm. "can I come in?" I asked Hope sniffles "yeah, I was talking to Fern about something" she tells me "oh, can i say what?" I asked even though i know what it is "I think she needs time... don't you think?" says Fern "yeah, sorry anyways... do you want to stay here and cuddle?" i asked her her eyes shine at the thought "mine or here" I said already knowing the answer "yours" she simply says.

I smiled "I thought you would say here" i say "yeah, I wanted a change" says Hope "huh, well I can tell my roommate that a very special person is coming" I said "oh? Want me to come with you?" She asked me "sure" I said "behave you two" says Fern I nod "we will" says Hope I look down at her "not for long" I whisper in her ear. She got goosebumps... Huh I give her goosebumps? That's weird I never gave anyone goosebumps before. "Well, I am meeting someone for something" says Fern "oh, umm okay" says Hope "Don't worry you are in good hands " I say to her she smiles up at me "I know that" says Hope taking my hand "See you later!" Says Fern "you too" we say in unison.

As we left Fern to do her business we walked to my dorm down the hall when I heard Wade talking to Mark "Shit" I say Hope looks at me "they are together but they get in fights alot" I explain "oh, so it's not a healthiest relationship" says Hope "exactly" I tell her knocking at the door "yeah, come on in Gunner" Says Mark "oh, hello miss, I'm Wade and this is Mark" says Wade "Nice to meet you" she says shaking his hand "you're mighty beautiful" Mark tells her she blushes slightly "thank you" says Hope. "Okay, well me and Hope want's some private time" I interrupt "oh come on babe" says Hope "we can go if you want" says Mark "No" says Hope "Yes" i say I look at her "come on Gunner, let them stay, we can all watch a movie or play video games" says Hope leaning into me "ugh, fine" I give in this is why you don't want a fucking adorable girlfriend by your side you give in so easily "okay, what do you want to?" asked Mark "well, we can play COD" I heard Hope say "wait you know what Call Of Duty is?" i asked her she nods "I had this friend who played it all the time" says Hope Her ex boyfriend i bet I thought "well your friend taught you well" says Wade "I guess so" says Hope taking a seat in my lap "I don't know how to play" she whispers "Don't worry, I'll teach you" I whisper back.