Chapter Two

When the lunch bell rang, Allyssa was quick to get out of class. The thought of food made her speed out of the room and down the hall like a bat out of hell. Lunch was easily her favorite time of the school day. She could relax with her friends, as well as have a nice, filling lunch before she went to go sit through three more periods.

Angelina has just barely managed to catch up with her friend. "Jeez, Allyssa." She got behind her in the lunch line. "What was that all about?" While her friend was usually excited about lunch, she'd never seen her get like that. Allyssa, rather than explain herself, just showed her friend the note. "Ha! Oh, my god, did one of the new guys give you this?"

"Yep." Allyssa wouldn't lie to herself. She kind of liked the attention. No one had ever said anything like that to her, before. But, at the same time, it was a really weird thing to say to a woman you've never met before. Luckily, this is a shitty wattpad fanfiction, so respect for women and human decency don't apply.

Grabbing their lunch trays, they turned and went to go sit at their table. "No way..." They both gasped when they saw the members of 5SOS sitting at their lunch table. Angelina looked at Allyssa. "What should we do?"

Allyssa shook her head, flecks of dandruff flying around like a blizzard. "You know what? It'll be fine." What's the worst they can do? They're in their 20s in high school. They don't have the right to be bullying anyone. "Cmon. Let's sit."

Allyssa, feeling ballsy, sat right next to Michael. He was surprised that she was so willing, seeing as she seemed quite appalled by that note. He didn't have time to be getting confused, though. He put on a smile. "Hey, beautiful."

Pretending she wasn't waiting for him to say something, she turned her head to look at him. "Did you say something?" She asked, smirking

He scoffed. "Just thought you might be interested to know that the teacher assigned partners after you ran out. Guess who you're working with?"

Angelina was a reasonable person. She was fully creeped out by Michael, and she wasn't even the one being chatted up like that. She sat in the seat across from her friend. "Hey, Ally." She attempted to divert her attention. Michael glared at her. He knew what she was doing. Angelina, however, knew he knew. She sneered back at him.

"Well." Michael got up. "I'll see you around." He waved to both of them, then wandered off to go sit at another table.

Angelina watched him go. Once he was out of earshot, she moved and sat in the seat next to Allyssa. "I don't know if I like him..." Allyssa wasn't worried about him. Sure, he put on a sleazy act, but chances are, he's all talk. She had more important things- and people- to think about.

notes:

i spoke with our goddess of literature. she decided to ax a scene from this chapter. she'll also be deleting it from the original work. i'm enclosing it here:

i mean, come on, this is too good to keep to myself

i mean, come on, this is too good to keep to myself. the detail here is immense. it feels like i'm there! some very interesting character development, too. unfortunately, she decided to take mlw5sos in a different direction, so this scene is no longer canon in the btsexcuseme94 cinematic universe (bcu).