a foreword

i was first introduced to my life with five seconds of summer (mlw5sos) by a dear friend of mine who i no longer talk to. shortly after discovering it, the author, allyssa "btsexcuseme94" took the work down and i lost access to it. for months, i felt a void in my soul. while i still had screenshots of some pages, the rest was gone. mlw5sos became lost media. to me, the most sought after piece of lost media after marilyn manson's "groupie". soon after, the void of sadness in my heart became empty, and i felt numb. there was nothing that could ever make me feel the way i did before i knew about mlw5sos.

until now.

in talking to her recently, i was able to convince her to put the work back up. she can take it down if she wants to. no more shall we part with mlw5sos, because i have screenshots of every page. and on top of that, i will be taking matters into my own hands. that's right, i'm remastering mlw5sos. consider it the fifth anniversary edition (or however old it is). i'm so excited to be working on it.

mlw5sos is one of the greatest works of literature to ever be penned in our time. maybe even ever. if you haven't read the original, it should still be up on her page. if she took it down by the time you're reading this, i'll republish it on my own. unless that's a violation of some kind of copyright thing. then i'll have to figure something else out.

in addition, i am not familiar with 5sos, lindsay lohan, or any other artists/actors mentioned in this work, and i apologize if they seem out of character. i'm trying my best, though. i'd also recommend reading the original edition for more clarity.

i hope you enjoy.