Chapter 14: Funeral and Caught

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and her family belong to Voltage inc. And Be my princess 2 game.

$&&$"&&@&$

A week later.....

It was the day of the funeral. I wore a black that covered every part of me. I had a black dress with black stockings. I had a black hat on. I had a black veil that covered my face. I didn't want people to see my pale face. i even wore black gloves. I had Urey and Snieg next to me. They only listened to me. I heard the door open. Mikhail came into my room. "It is time," he said. I turned to him and walked out to the church.

We were at the church entrance. We walked toward the coffin in a line. I held a bouquet of flowers and went up to his coffin. The coffin was empty. His body was still not found. One by one, The king, his sisters, and I place our bouquet of flowers in front of the coffin.

It was my turn. I put my bouquet down. I placed a kiss on my hand and placed my hand on the coffin. I could feel my tears forming in my eyes. I walked and sat next to Mikhail and the wolves laid next to me. After an hour, the funeral was over. The coffin would be placed in front of the church for the public to see before the burial.

The coffin was placed in from of the church. The king and his sisters decided to go back to the fortress. Many people walked up to the coffin and placed flowers and letters. Many people came up to me to give me their condolences. I thanked them. I saw the princes and joined them. They gave me their condolences. I thanked them. This was what I needed.

After two hours, people started to leave. "I think it would be best for you to return to the fortress," Prince Hayden said. I nodded my head. I heard howling. I turned to see Snieg and Urey howling. "Whats wrong with them," Prince Kuon said. "They are grieving. Leave them be," I said. They haven't grieved until now.

Then, I saw a person coming up to the coffin. He took off his hat. I recognized him. "That was the guy who kidnapped me," I said. Prince Hayden turned to the guards. "Capture that man and send him to prison for questioning," he said. The guards ran after the man and was caught. {Its over. He can now rest in peace.}

I saw someone with a horse running up to Ivan's coffin. I saw him rear up his horse and the horse started to break the coffin. I was shocked. The coffin started to crack.

The coffin broke and people notice that there was no body inside. "What is going on?" I heard. "Where is his body?" Urey and Snieg ran toward the person on the horse. "Come back," I yelled to them. They went up to the person with excitement. {Why are they excited?} Suddenly, the person removed his cloak. I recognized the hair and the eyes.

"Ivan," I said quietly in shock.

$@@$@@&

I hope everyone is enjoying this story. I am currently working on a sequel for this.

I have just posted my very first twilight story. it is a Jasper love story: Turning Twilight.

Go check it out if you are a twilight fan. Vote and comment. Happy reading.