Chapter 12: What I Feel

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and her family belong to Voltage inc. And Be my princess 2 game.

$&@&@&$@&&

It was nighttime and we made our way to the car to go home. Prince Ivan supported me as we walked to the car. Mikhail made the arrangements for me to stop working and have everything packed and brought to Sanct Sybil. I had the pendant in my bag. I thought that I would give it to him when we were home.

We were on the plane to Sanct Sybil. I had my head on his shoulder. I was getting sleepy. "Sleep," I heard. I listened and fell asleep. I woke up from sleeping from someone shaking me lightly. I opened my eyes slowly to see Prince Ivan's face. "We're here," he said. I got out of my seat with his help and we walked to the car.

We were on our way to the fortress until we saw some lights in the distance towards the woods. Prince Ivan had the driver stop the car. We walk through the snow to get a closer look through the forest. We found a clearing and watched the lights. The lights was beautiful. "Its beautiful," I said. "It is," I heard Prince Ivan say. I turned to him. He looked at me. He took my hand in his hand. "I was wrong," he said. "About what?" I asked. He moved closer to me until we had no space between us. "About love," he said. I felt my heart beat.

I felt him wrap his arms around my wast. I put my hands on his chest. He leaned down and kissed me. His kiss was soft and gentle. I kissed back. We parted from each other. I saw him give me a normal smile for the first time. I gave him a smile.

Snap!

We both looked towards the woods. "What was that?" I asked scared. Prince Ivan looked towards the woods closer to see a man coming out. He had a gun in his hand. Prince Ivan was about to move in front of me until I saw him get hit from behind. "Ivan!" I yelled. I felt pain on the back of my head. I felt myself being lifted from someones back and moving away from Ivan. I blacked out.

I opened my eyes. It was dark. I had something over my head. {Where am I? Where is Ivan?} I knew that I was in a car. So far, my captors had been quiet. After a while, I felt the car stop. I heard the door open and I was lifted up. I heard a door open and I was thrown to the ground. "Ow!" I said out loud. The bag was taken off my head and I saw three men in front of me.

They all grinned at me. I didn't like the feeling and the look of their faces. I tried to squirm away the best I can away from them. "You can't run way with the binds on your arms and legs," one man said. "Wha..What do you want?" I asked scared. "We want independence from Sanct Sybil. If it wasn't for the Prince Ivan's actions to stop the rebellion, we would have gotten it." a man said. {They must be the men from the rebellion that Ivan stopped over a month ago.}

"We are going to use you as bait," a man said. "I won't let you use me so that Ivan surrender to you," I said. "He won't have a choice," a man said. A man came over and put a cloth over my mouth to stop me from talking. {Ivan. Please save me.}

Two days later....

It has been to days since I have been taken away from Ivan. I worried for him. I was offered food and water but, I worried about what they would have done with them. I thought that maybe they poison them. It was the afternoon. "We should get going to make an ," a man said. All three left the cabin with their guns in hand. I was left alone.

I heard something in the distance.

"Beverly!"