The taking

*10:23pm*

"Can I just stay over please Louis?" Niall asked me for the eighth time tonight.
"No Niall I am tired and just want to sleep I'll see you tomorrow at school" I never know what to say to him because I never wanted to let him down but on this occasion I just couldn't help myself.

Niall picked up his bag from the corner of the room and left. When I heard the door of downstairs click I knew he had left so I got on my grey joggers with my black shirt. It wasn't the most amazing outfit but it did the job to sleep in. It didn't take long before I felt my eyes droop and I was out like a light.

*3:03am*

Bang, bang, bang

I shot up out of bed. What was that noise, was someone trying to break in? The house went silent until I heard the glass shatter downstairs. I ran across my room and jumped in my chest of drawers. Louis it's three am and you are in your chest of draws hiding from a burglar I thought this must be a dream. I didn't hear anything else so I climbed out and made my way to the bathroom.

As I got to the bathroom door I felt something on the back of my head. I froze.

"You know what that is don't you" I heard the sinister sounding voice say. I gulped and prayed that this was a joke that Niall way pulling. A sharp jolt spun me around and I was face to face with a man that definitely wasn't Niall. He had jet black hair and long eyelashes. His big brown eyes stared at me as I shook in fear.

I knew I had to try and get away. I kicked him right in the nuts and made the desperate dash downstairs to the back door. I heard him scream as I ran and thought I had got away. Until a broad arm struck out from the wall and stopped me dead in my tracks. A second man stepped out and looked down on me like I was a child.

"Hello, where do you think your going ay?" I have never felt so scared, I carried on my run but before I knew it his fist had made contact with the back of my head followed by one to the front. I felt my eyes get heavy and bang I was out cold.