A nice gesture?

*Louis Pov*

I noticed the dim light under the door had vanished quicker than it had appeared. It was finally night time. Great another sleepless night. All I could think about was how Niall was doing. He had got beaten up pretty badly and I hated the thought of him suffering. He had been my best friend since we were 5. Me, him and Stan have done everything together. We went to the same school and now being 17 still went everywhere together. I fell asleep staring at the ceiling, remembering everything I was missing out on.

I was awoken by the sound of the door and a figure walking over to the bed. It was Harry. He was carrying a plate of food with a knife and fork. He sat down on the bed next to me as I used my shoulders to steady myself whilst I sat up. I hadn't even realised I haven't at since I got here two days ago.

"You should eat" he said as I kept my head down. I didn't want to be friends with these guys so I decided not to communicate with them until I really had to.

"Either you can eat yourself, or I can get Zayn and Liam here to remind you about the rules and feed you" I could hear the anger in his voice and knew this wasn't an empty threat. I picked up the knife and fork and began to ate. To my surprised the food wasn't even bad was actually quite nice. As I finished I looked at the knife and thought about how I could use this to my advantage.

"Don't even think about it" I heard him say, I forgot he was there. Could he read my thoughts? I layed down the utensils and pushed the plate away towards him.

"I think I'm going to make a new rule" He stated "You have to engage with us and talk to us" I knew this was his way of trying to get me to talk so I continued to stay silent. My mum says this is why I get in trouble because I'm too stubborn but I don't know what she means. I felt his hand come under my chin and lift my face up so it me this. This is the first time I've seen him without me hitting him or being held up. He had perfect emerald eyes and tattoos on his chest that I could see as his shirt draped.

"Nice eyes" he told me. People told me I had nice eys but his were just out of this world. No stop Louis you cant find him attractive, he is your kidnapper I thought to myself.

"Thank you" I responded

"Whoa so you do speak now then? Thought I was going to give my first punishment then" I gulped at the thought. He stood up collecting the plate and left only to return with a pile of clothes in his arms.

"You will get rewarded when you do things right, here's some clothes Zayn picked out for you." He placed them on my bed and I was surprised when I realised how many there actually were. "You'd look good in blue" He stated before leaving the room.

I looked down at the clothes and noticed this isn't something I would usually wear but at least it was better than nothing. I pulled on a pair of grey joggers very similar to the ones I already on followed by a light blue top. Finally I felt abit better.

The day went pretty fast. All three of them popping in and out constantly to check on me. Only to find me either asleep or pretending to be asleep. Until Liam came in with another plate of food and I knew that it was around dinner time. I ate in silence as Liam got the rest of my stuff and left. Except as he left I didn't hear the familiar click of the lock going on the other side of the door. I walked over to the door only to find I was right. It wasn't locked. I opened it as quietly as I could and stepped out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Louis be caught? Find out in the next chapter!