Rules of the house

*Louis pov*

I found the strength in my feet about an hour after all three of them had left. I got up and slumped over to my new bed and sat down. I was so bored. All I did was sit and sleep, repeatedly all day.

I didn't know why I was here or what they wanted from me but all I knew was I was going to be here a while.

"Louis, his name is Louis" I heard from the room next door. I figured Harry was telling the other two.

"Yeah he cried when I mentioned Stan" for fucks sake now they are all going to think I'm a wimp.

"Yeah go do what you want I don't care" Harry said and I could feel the tone of his voice through the wall.

*click, click, click*

Fucking great what the fuck do they want. Zayn and Liam stood there without there master. I stood up next to the bed as they swaned over.

*Liam Pov*

I walked over to his bed as Zayn shut the door behind us. We got the all clear form Harry so knew we wouldn't get a smack for doing this.

"So hello again Louis" Zayn said laughing. I watched him get closer to Louis as I sat down on the bed excited about what I was about to see.

"Not talking to me now?" Louis kept his head down which I knew was a bad thing to do In this situation. I stood up circling them both.

"We are going to tell you the rules of this house understand?" I seen a faint nod so continued "Rule number one, You don't fight us or talk back to us. Rules number two, you don't try and leave ever no matter what the circumstances and finally rule number three, we own you now so you do exactly what we say"

"Did you get all that?" Zayn asked before I could. Louis responded with a nod. I got Zayn and we both left leaving the broken boy stood in the middle of an empty room.

"God he's a wimp isn't he" I snickered walking back to the front room with Zayn. "All done boss" I said in a serious tone after seeing Harry sat in here as well. We all sat down and watched the Tv as Harry flicked through the channels.