𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 • 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬

May 19, 2005

Two weeks and it's done. It's finally done.

And I'm scared.

All the scenarios that run through my head are a pain in the ass, as I realize that I'm putting myself in stress. Exactly what Ratchet doesn't want.

I lay in my berth, staring at the metal ceiling while vaguely listening to the soft wails that come out of Bumblebees voice box, the mech haven't being able to cope with all of this.

'Hide though, he has literally disappeared. No one, not even Sideswipe—who literally dives underneath the Cybertronian floor, disappearing for days—has seen or heard of him.

Ratchet has mentioned several times that he may be feeling overwhelmed with the news, having been kept in the dark all these years of Primus and his sudden appearances. He also says that another factor is that since we've been together all these years—only being separated when Bee was old enough—he may have a strong guardian bond over me; preventing him from accepting that I need to be separated from him.

Another wail like whimper is heard throughout the room, I look to my right to find my little Bee hunched over his desk, trying to work on his guns that he—yet again—messed up during training.

I swing my legs to the side of the berth, placing them on the ground and successfully standing up. Walking over to him, I can only do so much as to prepare to see his face.

I climb to the top of the desk and look at him, my heart clenching at the sight.

His usual vibrant blue optics have a dark hue, his faceplate models a deep frown, and steady lines of Energon run from his optics down his cheek plates.

Yes, Cybertronians have adapted that kind of behavior from humans, they also cry. It usually happens when their processor is overcharged with downgrading information, which is almost never.

I walk up to him, as I lift a hand to his face, he dives away from my touch, a deep pain settling in my heart and knot on my stomach.

"Bee."

He wails at his nickname, more Energon spraying out.

"Sweetheart, look at me."

He does so and I can see everything in his optics. Fear, love, misery, abandonment, pain and betrayal.

I take his face in my hands and stare at his optics, his metallic brows furrowing at the notion. I concentrate and release a steady wave of energy to his face reaching up to his processor, sending large waves of love, compassion and strength. His optics change to a light red, the blue still underneath, letting me know that I'm doing my job to the best of my ability.

His wailing stops as well as the Energon tears, his 'breathing' more calm and collected. I let go of him, the red hue of my hands lingering a bit on him.

"You don't have to fear, my little sunshine. I'm always going to be in your spark. You know that."

He looks down at me, his look now troubled.

"Can't I come with you? To keep you safe? Or Uncle 'Hide? He's your guardian after all..."

I shake my head, his optics sharing a wild notion of rapid emotions.

"Sadly, it's just me. But don't worry love, I'm always gonna be here. Always."

He closes his optics but opens them quickly, optics changing colors every few seconds. He looks down at me and by his rigid pose, I can tell someone called.

"Optimus says it's time. They're in the tower."

He takes me in his servo and places me on his shoulder, his walk being slower than usual as if he's trying to delay getting to our destination. I grab one of his neck cables, getting closer to his helm and whispering sweet words of reassurance in Cybertronian, a few whines coming from him in the process.