𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭

May 7, 2005

God how time has flown by. It's been fifteen years that I have been in Cybertron. Fifteen years of fights, disagreements, love and companionship.

A lot of shit has happened over the years.

Out of Sentinels two students, only one was chosen to fit the role as the leader of the Autobots.

Orion Pax, now named Optimus Prime, was not only chosen by Sentinel, but he also had the approval of the first of the Cybertronians; Primus himself. Something that definitely did not fall into Megatrons processor the right way.

Once he took over, Jazz was promoted to First Lieutenant, the mechs ego getting way worse than it was.

The Triplets were promoted to spies, something that the three usually composed femmes took way to seriously.

Ironhide kept his position, the only thing different is that once Sentinel named Optimus, the latter assigned him to be the new Primes bodyguard. Even though Optimus has clearly stated various times that he doesn't need one, the faithful Weapon Specialist doesn't listen.

Crosshairs is still the Weapon Tactician, the only difference is that he holds the official tittle of Sharpshooter. His good aim on the field being the detonator to this name.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are now officially Front Liners. Optimus decided to keep them together like this once he saw how they work on the field. He even went far as to call them The Terror Twins, the horrors that those two do out there clearly scarred the Prime.

Ratchet was promoted to Chief Medical Officer while Jolt still holds his previous title, Medic Assistant.

And Bumblebee... oh Christ.

My little mech grew up to be quite the fighter, mixing the art of his new weapons—gifted by Ironhide—and hand to hand combat techniques. He sometimes shows off a lot during training, earning a glare from Ironhide and a low chuckle form the Prime.

He's currently seventeen earth years old. His teenager attitude sometimes makes me want to dent his helm, but I hold myself knowing—and accepting—that I was once like this too. Everyone once was.

His big frame is the same size as Ironhides, only just a tad bit smaller. I've been told by Ratchet that the mech will not transfer into another new, bigger frame anymore. And that's fine by me.

Because I definitely don't want to know what will happen if he keeps growing.

I remember the time when Optimus called me and a twelve year old Bee over to the meeting room. Where he told me that my boy was old enough to enter the Cybertronian Army. I had a fit and actually punched Optimus' pedes, braking the shit out of my hand and making both mechs in the room scared shitless.

After Ratchet and the Energon in my system cured my hand, I was able to talk to the Prime alone. Where I had asked him to place him in a least compromised position in the Army, while also keeping the bot safe during training. He immediately agreed and assigned him with the title of Scout, and till this day, he has not let his word go to waste.

My relationship with everybot has changed, at least on the ones that hated me in the beginning.

We all see eye to optic in everything, which is good for me.

Ratchet has become like a crazed partner in crime. With the wisdom of the elders, but the attitude of a married troubled man.

Optimus has turned into my big brother, the one I always wanted but never had. Whenever something went wrong, he was always leaving his duties behind and attending me, regardless if I ever protested.