𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

October 23, 1990

It's been two weeks since I've crash landed in Cybertron. To say that it's been a rollercoaster is an understatement.

I've been getting to know the bots better and as far as I can say, they treat me weird.

Some treat me like I'm one of them—Orion, Megatron and Sentinel the most—while the rest treat me like some alien—as if they weren't—.

Sentinels Decepticon student has been quite the company lately, something that a certain robot doesn't like.

As of right now, I'm in my 'room', which is actually Ironhide's living quarters. Sentinel gave me the option to stay with one of all the bots, but of course, I chose the one who has been watching my relentless ass for two weeks.

I turn around at the equivalent sound of a scream, the two year old sparkling giving me beeps and deranged sounds equivalent to a laugh. I smile and walk over to him, picking him up with much strength and setting his tiny metallic butt on the metal human size table.

I mentally thank Ironhide for the small but meaningful detail he made.

The small bot grabs some strands of my brown hair and starts to play with them, his eyes fixated on his task. I tap his shoulder with my nail and watch as he stops playing to look at me, the pure look of adoration and love on his small blue optics.

"How about we give you a name, huh?."

He jumps around while beeping wildly, stumbling when he tried to stop, resulting in his little butt to smack against the table, he visibly doesn't give a damn as he stares into my soul.

"Alright, I give names, you choose."

His head nods excessively and I let out a laugh, the little bot doing the same.

"Okay, you're a mech, so boy names... I don't know much about boy names..."

His eyes bore my soul as I try to think of boy alien like names. This is harder than I thought.

"Stardust?."

He blinks once and shakes his head, a firm no to this option.

"Rolly?"

A head shake.

"Nightcrawler?."

Head shake.

"Vision?."

He ponders for a minute before shaking his head again. I don't blame him, Vision? Really?.

"Ratchet 2.0!."

His expression falls into a glare as he shakes his head furiously.

"Mario?."

Head shake.

"Donn?."

Another head shake. Geez.

"Lupita? Wait, that's a femme name, God."

He chuckles and shakes his head. Mine already empty of names, I try to think of one of the many things I love back on Earth.

The sun, trees, beaches, animals, flowers.

Animals and flowers.