𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

I wake up coated in sweat, tears running down my face and my heart racing four hundred miles per hour.

I sit in my berth taking deep labored breaths as I take Primus' words in.

I have to leave Cybertron.

Fear strikes me as countless scenarios run in my brain, a whole gruesome movie playing form it.

Jumping down the berth I land sideways, feeling light from the realistic dream.

"I'm gonna need some help."

The words barely leave my mouth as I start to cry again, sobbing loudly at the thought of leaving them behind. I try to stop crying as I get up, legs wobbling like jelly at my steps.

Maybe it's the energon in me or something, but I find a new force that leads me to start running to the only obvious place where everyone is.

Sliding between a couple of by passers pedes, I make it to the door that separates me from my destination. I rub my hands on my cheeks to take the tears away, the action being in vain as new ones make their way down. I scold myself knowing that this precise door is too heavy and big for me to push open.

I stare at the metal door while conjuring medium size balls of energy in both hands, placing them together to make it bigger, quickly swinging both hands at the same time towards the door, the brutal force making the gigantic door swing open.

The move making all the Autobots turn around, guns and cannons out, a wild look in their optics. I don't know if it's my face, my obvious emotional state or even if it's my eyes, but something on me makes all of them take their guns away and give a couple of steps back, obviously fearing my presence.

"Aira what's going on?."

Ignoring Ironhides question, I walk over to Optimus' pedes, my heart shattering in my chest and my world falling to the ground. I suddenly find the floor very interesting as I now notice Bumblebee in the room, standing proud beside Optimus and Crosshairs, a worried look on his faceplate.

With nothing else to say, I look at my hands, their excessive trembling is definitely not helping. A laser cuts up and down my body, I mentally scold the medic for the check up.

"Whatever it is, it's affecting her heart, I'm getting a pulse reading of one hundred and twenty four. That's not good, kid, what's the matter? Don't offline on me will you."

"Hey!."

Bumblebees angry scream is ignored as I stare at everyone, more tears falling as I stare into the Primes optics.

"He came again."

He vents and a strange look settles on him now, his frame visibly going rigid, the others in the room—aside from Ratchet and Jazz—looking between me and the Prime.

Before I'm able to comprehend what is happening, Ratchets giant servos crash on the ground, an exasperated and wild look on his optics.

"What did he say? It's been a couple of vorns that he doesn't appear to you."

More tears fall and a crazed whine exits my throat, the action making all the mechs and femmes in the room stare in anticipation.

"I'm going back."

As low as I said it, it wasn't low enough for the medic to not hear it. He stumbles on his pedes, an unreadable expression now takes over.

"What!?."

His scream echoes throughout the room, making a couple of mechs cover their receptors to keep them from malfunctioning.

I take a deep breath and clear my throat, everyone needs to hear it.