Lost in Time (intro)

Hello, I am Jinora, and this is the adventure I've just endeavored. I will do my best to explain and allow you to picture these events. 

       I cannot put into words how terrifying being sucked into a whole different era was. But the beginning of that day was at all as bad. I was chasing Furry-Foot through the backwoods of Air Temple Island. This was a normal activity for me, (when I am not participating in air bending practice) but it was soon to take an unexpected turn. I was weaving, jumping, and running through the large tree roots when my body was uncontrollably stopped. I found myself trapped in what looked to be a very large spider-web. I started to panic, I couldn't move an inch! I tried to thrash around to break free, but my efforts were useless, I was stuck. I tried to yell for help, but I (out of know where) felt really dizzy. My vision became blurry and I felt sick. Then, out of the blue, a million bright colors swirled around me. I thought 'Great, I'm passing out.' but man was I wrong. 

                                I hope you liked it, being my first chapter of my first book ever.                                                   My chapters will be relativity short, but I can more than likely post often.                                                                          I do NOT own Avatar: The Last Airbender                                                                                                                                                  Thanks!