✎015

Eli walks away with his hand on his neck scratching it with his head down, he walks out my house closing the door while I stay a little more in my stool rethinking of the events that just were about to happen.

With all the thoughts I had running through my mind and the swollen nose, I decided to just go to sleep.

I woke up to get a text from Moon if we can meet at her place for brunch. I responded to agreeing at her offer. I head to the restroom to only see my nose wrapped with a band-aid, I slowly take it off in pain from the stickiness tugging on my skin.

Once everything is off, I touch my nose with the tip of my fingers making sure it's not broken due to my paranoia. My nose seems to be just fine besides the small bruising. I close my door indicating i'm gonna do my routine.

Time passes and I grab my small handbag and keys from the kitchen island where Eli had left them. Luckily Sam and I's parents are on a retreat in Miami since both business are collaborating.

I head out the door into my car, only to be greeted by the strong scent of Eli's cologne. I place my bag on the passenger seat and toss my phone in the cup holder. 15 minutes into the drive I finally arrive to the address Moon and I agreed on meeting at.

Moons favorite hippie vegan restaurant the Little Pine located not to far from Encino. I park my car in a near neighborhood, I walk my way to the restaurant to see Moon sitting all beautiful in the patio tables.

"Oh Mimi i'm so glad you agreed to come, how's your nose?" Moon stands up to hug me and once she lets go she boops my nose gently

We both take a seat as I proceed to say "It's fine a bit swollen but I'll survive" I laugh

"Great because I have some news you'll definitely enjoy, but first let's order " Moon giggles while she lifts the tall menu covering her face

I was still taking a look at the menu filled with vegan options, from the açaí bowls, to vegan burgers, it was only 10 in the morning so I decided to go the simple route.

"Hey whenever y'all are ready I'll be your waitress, may I start you guys off with a drink?"

"I think we're ready to order" Moon says

"Yea of course" I say still with the menu in my face

"I'll have the Pho with a ice green tea" Moon places her menu down

"I'll just have the sourdough cherry tomatoes toast with a Yerba mate" I place my menu down while smiling at the waitress when I realize it's the girl from last night

Tory. Once I saw her face I suddenly got shaken up, the girl who told sam it wasn't gonna be the last she's gonna see of her. The girl who kissed another girls boyfriend. I wasn't scared but I got shaken up. Moon noticed my change in behavior, She looks up to take a good look at our waitress when she comes to find out she's staring at Tory.

"That'll be all" Moon reaches over for my menu and places it on top of hers and hands it to Tory.

"Right up" Tory seemed disturbed by seeing us too after what happened last night

From the kissing a taken guy, to punching someone who was only trying to make the situation deescalate, to threatening someone.