✎005

After texting Miguel and Sam to let them know the plan, I text my dad letting him know Sam and Moon will be over. I turn on my car to drive off while I set my phone in the cup holder. Pulling out the parking lot I make my way home to get my chores and homework done so I can get ready for Golf n Stuff.

This is gonna be one long night.

The Evening comes around quick after finishing my homework and chores, I finally got ready. Took a shower, picked my clothes out and did my hair. I grabbed my keys from the bowel besides the fridge. My dad has a conference in Sacramento he was gonna be back tomorrow night. Heading out before I turn on my car I text miguel letting him know I was on my way.

Pulling up at Miguel's apartment through the main door walks out Demetri and Miguel yapping on

Pulling up at Miguel's apartment through the main door walks out Demetri and Miguel yapping on. Few seconds later Hawk comes out the door, I had forgotten Hawk was coming too. Now this is gonna be a long night.

All 3 of the guys come closer to my car and we all greet each other besides Hawks and I

"Hey mia!" both Demetri and Miguel say joyfully

"Shot gun" Hawk says with a straight face

We make dead eye contact, I tighten my grip on the wheel. I don't know what makes me so uneasy around him?

All the boys get in and we make our way to GnS. On the way to Golf n' Stuff Demetri tells us "cool" facts about space and the 8 Shadowrun. This boy never runs out of things to say or argue about. Until Miguel asks..

"So you and Yas?" He smirks while I notice D gets all tensed up from the rear-view mirror

"Yea what about you and Yas I saw you guys at lunch laughing" once again I grip the wheel tighter and fix my posture

Hawk side eyes me and notices somethings off.

"Oh Yas? Please shes a manipulative, cult leader...Intelligent..Determined..." Demetri says spacing off just thinking of her.

Even just the thought of her takes his breath away. I feel the heat on my chest build up, I just turn on the music so I don't have to hear any much more of Demetri and Yas.

Turning the radio on I felt my phone vibrate on the cup holder. Hawk reaches for it and says

"I got it" He opens up the message

"N-no it's fi-" I try to reach for my phone but it was too late he had open the message

he rolled his eyes while he took a deep breath and threw my phone back in the cup holder

"Of course" he whispers under his breath

I give him a confused look "Wh-what happened?"

"Nothing." Hawk spreads his legs winder and changes the radio. The tension between him and I build even more. I'm already uncomfortable as it is.

Finally after 20 minutes of Demetri babbling about his little nerdy stuff and Yas we pull up at the GnS parking lot to see Moons group buying Golf sticks.

"Moon! Sam!" I shout to get the attention getting off my car

"Mia!!!" both Moon and Sam jog to me

We give our hugs and kisses and make our way While the boys greet each other with their handshakes.

Once we all got our stuff, we split into groups
Moon had Mitch, Brutch, and Kyler
I had Miguel Demetri and Hawk
Sam wasn't gonna be part of the game since she's SUCKS at golf so we let her be the tie breaker.

We all made a deal whoever gets the least amount of points in mini golf has to by the winning team dinner.

After a few rounds proud to say my team had 30 points more than Moons team.

"Okay hey that's more fair, Miguel is like a god at mini golf" Mitch whines

"Shut up Ass-face" Hawk laughs

"Yea we won fair and square" Demetri adds on

"Okay enough is enough, at the end of the day we won!" I throw my hands up and celebrate with Miguel and Demetri as we throw our little dance, while Hawk is just watching us from afar.

Moments later we're all sitting in a booth with a single table connected so we all can fit. We're all joking around, throwing each other food and just overall having a good time when I get the sudden urge of peeing I get up and decide not to bother any of the girls since I see Sam and Kyler getting along...and Moon and Miguel giving each other looks.

"Hey guys i'll be back, anyone want anything from the bar" I get up and everyone tells me no

Finally getting to the bathroom and relieving myself from all that laughter into the toilet, I head to the bar, teens bar to be exact we're in a family center here. I order a lemonade.

"Hey i'd like a lemonade, with strawberries please!" I shout to the waiter

I notice a guy coming my way, I recognize him from the golfing. He wouldn't stop staring at our group, He finally approaches me.

"Hey, my names Noah" Noah extends his hand

"Erm Hi" we greet each other

"I couldn't help but approach you, you're really gorgeous-" Noah's pretty tall a good 6 ft with brown hair, pale skin and blue eyes.

"Thanks but you know im here with my friends" I take a few steps back

Noah retracts the steps I took back and placed his forearm on the bar leaning on it, I don't know why it's taking so long for the waiter to give me my cup of lemonade. Noticing the waiter isn't even at the bar and is waiting tables.

"I know but you're just really...well you know" Noah places his hand on waist

"Why don't you leave" out of no where Eli grabs Noah's arm and pushes it away

"Woah you could have said you had a boyfri-" Eli pushes Noah causing his to fall

"I said leave." Eli's bends over as his breathing got rougher

I place my hand on Eli's shoulder to pull him back straight into position and lightly push him away from where Noah was still laying on the ground.

"It's best if you leave." I say looking down at Noah, which now i'm  in front of Eli creating a boarder between them

"Fuck this" Noah gets up and says under his breath and walks away

"Nah Fuck you dick-face" Eli huffs

"Okay it's okay he's gone now."

We have a silent moment, making intense eye contact. His beautiful blue eyes, golden skin, his black roots going red on the tips, his pretty pink lips. He's Eli Moskowitz

———-
i'm so sorry i've been busy and i tried my best on this chapter i swear it only gets better from this! i hope you enjoy!