Wilted

I look down to see three of my friends in a almost recognizable state. There once bright fur now dark and dingy. All dinged up with missing limbs. The worst part of it all was seeing Bonnie with his facel torn off.
"Why did this have to happen to you?" I sadly whispered into the purple robots cold chest. I feel an arm around me, I look up to see that the arm belonged to Kaitlyn. Who I was now hugging. "Why were we spared and not them?" I sobbed into Kaitlyn's shoulder."I don't know (y/n). But, what I do know is that life is not always fair." she whispered back to me. But she is right. Life isn't always fair. Life can be a total bitch; just like it is now.
"Why ye crying? Yer not the broken ones." i turn around to see that Foxy has just entered the room. Kaitlyn and I bothget up and hug our beat up friend.
"Where were you?" Kaitlyn asked her metallic friend. "I was just unpacked a few days ago." he said. "What happened to them?" I asked him. "They new owners tore us four apart to try and rebuild us. But, they gave up on that quickly and we are now just spare parts." Foxy said with a sad smile.
"What happened?"I heard a feminine voice say. I look down to see Chica on the floor, now awake. "Chica! It's nice to finally see you awake!" Kaitlyn stated cheerfully while forcing the bird girl into a hug. I look back down to see the other two were slowly waking up as well. I dropped to my knees and hugged the two. "Ive missed you guys sooooo much!" I screeched, while mildly strangling them. I then get up and give Chica A big hug. Freddy then sat up and looked around. "Welcome back." Kaitlyn said while helping him off the floor.
"OMG! WHERES BONNIES FACE!" Chica yelled (totally flipping her shit) "Oh my god Chica, you can't just ask people why they don't have a face." said a sassy Foxy. "Is he okay?" Mangle asked us. "I guess we'll find out when he wakes up." Freddy said to us all. Looking down at Bonnie you can see he got it the worst. His face was gone. An arm was missing, and his other hand was just an exoskeleton. It was a really sad way to see the bunny man.
"Let's just wait and see." I stated.